Best Kiss

Whose first kiss was the best (as in you ran around the house screaming with delight)?

• Clark/Lana (Smallville)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mulder/Scully(X Files)

• Sydney/Vaughn (Alias)

• Ross/Rachel (Friends)

• Joey/Rachel (Friends)

• Ryan/Marissa (The OC)

• Abby/Carter (ER)

• Buffy/Angel (Buffy)

• Cordy/Angel (Angel)

• Other (specify)

• Total voters
I was just thinking about the Syd and Vaughn kiss and it got me thinking whose kiss was i happiest about. Its really hard. There are so many not on the list and i really cant choose.
Sorry if yours isn't on the list and i probably have missed out some big ones but these are the first that came to my head.
I'm gonna vote Syd and Vaughn just cus i never stopped smiling for a month when i found out about it but i love Abby and Carter aswell. Actually i love loads. Only having one choice is so unfair.

omg there are just too many good ones!!!

ok clark/lana the problem with thtat is that the first couple times they kissed, they were each under tthe influence of kryptonite, either green or red. but when they kissed REALLY that was AWESOME it made me SOOOO HAPPY.

ross/rachel...OK I THINK THIS MIGHT BE THE BEST. it was just such a great scene!!!!

obviously syd/vaughn was awesome...

ryan/marissa-the oc, i didnt see in order so i didint think it was the best, but it was sitll reallllly good.

abby and carter was aweosme...I LOVE THEM.

ok so im going with alias, friends, and smallville...and ER...and the oc...ugh i cant choose one!

I know what you mean. I love so many of these couples. I cant stand the fact that i haven't voted for some of them. From now on im just going to put one good thing in a poll with rubbish other ones so i wont feel as guilty

i honestly have to go with ross and rachel...as much as i loved the S/V kiss, i liked the R/R one more...gotta love Carter and Abby too though ;)

Even though I loved the Syd/Vaughn kiss, I chose other because I really loved the Luke/Lorelai kiss on Gilmore Girls because I've waited four years for it.

Had to go with Ross/Rachael even though it was swiftly followed by Syd/Vaughn (obviously), clark/lana and ryan /marissa. Emma, you are evil for making us choose.

angel and buffy all the way! lol i've always been a fan of them. Way b4 syd and vaughn. Defiantly allot of heat in that relationship, all b/c he could never have her. makes me so sad no more buffy...

not a big fan of ross and rachel , kind of over done for me espally the finali.

Didn't pic ryan and marissa b/c marissa is jsut a big head. Thier first kiss was kind of lame, didn't even seem special on the fares (sp? Lol) wheel.

my favorite would have to be syd/vaughn but i am also a fan of er so abby/and carter are a close second. though theirs wasn't as exciting as the kiss in alias.

I'd have to say Alias. When Syd and Vaughn first kissed, I let out a shriek of excitement. I was so happy I did my little 'happy dance'. LOL.

Well I'm not S/V anymore... but around Phase One I was rooting so hard for them and I was SOOOOO unbelievably happy. But now a Sark/Syd kiss would make me elated!!!!!!

Back