Best Kiss

Whose first kiss was the best (as in you ran around the house screaming with delight)?

• Clark/Lana (Smallville)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mulder/Scully(X Files)

• Sydney/Vaughn (Alias)

• Ross/Rachel (Friends)

• Joey/Rachel (Friends)

• Ryan/Marissa (The OC)

• Abby/Carter (ER)

• Buffy/Angel (Buffy)

• Cordy/Angel (Angel)

• Other (specify)

• Total voters
Syd and Vaughn... it's just that for like a season and a half they were like not together and everyone wanted them together... then their first kiss is like BANG and... ok. yeah. thats why i like it. lol.

Syd & Vaughn :D :D :D :D

I don't even remember the 1st kiss between Scully & Mulder, and I'm supposed to be a shipper. :P Same with Rachel & Ross. :blush:
The Buffy & Angel kiss was cool (with Angel's teeth :lol: ) I enjoyed it but not as much as the Syd & Vaughn kiss, cos Buffy & Angel kissed in the 7th epi of the 1st season, it was "fast", Syd & Vaughn had a great chemistry and they were already in love. Buffy had a big crush on Angel. ;)

definitely vaughn and sydney! i'll never forget that moment as long as i live :happydance: i was screaming so high pitched that i'm sure only dogs could hear me :lol: and i was hopping of the furniture and hitting my head on the ceiling, rolling on the floor, just screaming like a crazy person, i was so happy! i didn't sleep a wink that night, i just kept replaying the kiss in my head over and over again :happydance:

It's was very hard for me to pick between CA & SV cause they are my fav couples ever. I knew alot of people were going to vote SV so I voted CA even though I love SV to death and I am a loyal shipper of them.

I think the best one is S/V. But the Carter/Abby kiss came before that time wise, and that was the first ever tv couple I was really into. So between those two.

First, the scary thing is that I've actually watched every one of these shows and know what you are talking about. But in the end, no two people have suffered and persevered through so much as Syd and Vaughn, so their kiss wins.

Syd and Vaughn! I was the sad lil girl sitting percherd on her bedd, the slightest gust of wind would have pushed me over during the buildup. Yup, I was the loner *clapping* at my TV set, and smiling so so very widely!

Jai

quietgirl27012 said:
I know that s/v kiss was great, but the rachel ross kiss is the ultimate. Its the best kiss in tv history its when friends was at its best
[post="1011497"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I kinda feel the same way urrrrrrrrrrrggggggggg!!!!!!!! they r both great!!! well i'm just gonna put it this way alias wins as a drama and friends wins as a comedy

oh... plus I also loved on Roswell when Max and Liz first kissed

and Joey and Pacey from dawson's Creek and Rory and Jess from Gilmore Girls
I hate Dawson and Dean

the lis could go on and on but those r the top ones

Back