Best question ever!

WHO WOULD U RATHERED OF DIED? in season 2?

• sloane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • will

• sydney

• jack

• francie

• and no1 will pick vaughn (i hope)

• NO 1!

• Total voters
oh hi,
i was just wondering thats all, i am not beeing mean s i didnt want any of them 2 die, i just wannad ur opinion thats all
(HAVE FUN!)

no1secretagent said:
I totally hate sloane. He's an evil man that should be killed!
After tonight's Australian episode of 'A Free Agent', I hate Sloane even more - but then, every story needs a bad guy!!!

Kelly

francie, but i dont' have to worry about that lol

i like sloane, lol i odnt ' know y tho :P

I think it had to be francie coz all the others, i dont know it just had to be fran as much as i liked her(it would have bn great if she saw vaughn, what would her reaction be to such a buff man ;) ).

AlohaSpy said:
I don't like sloane, but he does make the story a lot more interesting!!
I completly agree!!! Like I said in an earlier post, every story/tv show needs a bad guy!!! And Sloane does it soooooo well!!! He is a character you love to hate!!!

Kelly

i chose no one. i thought that each charater brings something to syd's life and so i decided that it would be better if no one died. there would be more relationship(good and bad), and that would mean more conflict.

I didn't think any of them should have died. To be honest they all played a specific role in Syd's life. Francie, for example, was the one last thing for Syd which was rooted in a normal life. Now with her gone (altho her doppleganger is still in the show) Syd is more likely to be pulled back in to the world of espionnage, from which she's been trying to escape... But I guess it all makes good TV. :D

:Ph34r:

Back