Beta... (Oh yea, you know it.)

We should create a new language nationwide. Now that is diverse!

At one time a language was created that combined Spanish, French, and I can't remember if the last was German or English. The goal was to create a world-wide language for trade.

It was never fully adopted into the world.

Yes, and what have they done to deserve it lately? Simultronics needs a steady supply of cookies, I say. For good health and sugar buzzes!

Wait, is this thread about beta? Hmm...beta. I like betas! I'm patient enough to wait for this one when it comes out. :smiley:

*blinks*

I am immune to the gasses! They go insane while I re-oooo.. *watches as a snail crawls across the ground, bending down to watch it closely*I think one of the power snails go loose.. Run little snail, run!

You guys should be happy, as I already commented in another post, I just found out about this game. I always find out LAST, and then suddenly it's nearly ready for release.

Few months, you'll all see beta. Vahsyl has entered the building. <nods, and the nodding makes his head almost snap off, weighted down by the HUGE ego>

*examines this weighted head*Hrm..This throws off all my theories that egos are akin to helium gas! Now I'll have to start all over in my studies.

Back