Birthdays

oh my god xoxilovevaughnxox!!!! im a Capricorn and that is exactly like me! wel except for im rely shy and am the most disorganised person ull eva meet!!

Scorpio description, and my notes on it

Your sign is that of intense Scorpio, the eighth sign of the zodiac, best characterized by passion, intensity, and emotionality. my original thought was to respond here with "hell yeah!", but i realized thats too ironic... You are considered to be the most powerful ohh! power! mine!! hehe and extreme i am just a lil off the wall... sometimes... ok maybe all the time ^_^ sign of the zodiac, because you deal with the process of fundamental transformation on all levels.

Pluto is your ruler, Scorpio, and is known as the planet of permanent change and transformation. now wonder i'm always moving in life! things are always changing! It is also associated with sex, (rarr) the life cycle of birth and death, and regeneration. regrowing lost body parts is always good, i didn't know i could do that! hehe *takes saw and chops off finger... waits patiently for regeneration... ponders bloody pain, and lack of regrowth*

You are the second of the three water signs. i love the ocean! Pluto's influence (my favorite disney character) makes you a charismatic, yet enigmatic person. those are two qualities i do posess... While you may appear serene on the surface, you contain a magnetic intensity and powerfully hypnotic personality, belied only by a penetrating stare of deep intelligence. that whole sentence is like, me in a nutshell. i love it! i'm magnetic...

Scorpio, you rule the eighth house of the chart, which is associated with other people's money, possessions, and values, as well as wealth received through inheritance all things i engoy acquiring!; it also describes how and to what extent we commit, and bond with our partner, both on a sexual and emotional level. Yours is a fixed sign, which means that you are steadfast in adversity. this is true... as far as commitment and bond go... i am the tape and you are the fly- you are forced to cling to me forever!Once you put your mind to something, you display self-discipline and staying power. You work stoically to achieve your goals - no matter the cost! thought on my previous fly analogy... it works with the magnetic quality too... all you flies are drawn into me! muwah-ha-ha-haa! lolz

Dear Scorpio (what is this, suddenly a letter?) your strengths lie in your ability to confront and channel powerful emotions and profound insights. yup, im always looking for deeper meaning and im... lets just say dramatic. With your great tenacity and willpower, you are well suited to positions of authority, thanks also to your firm sense of responsibility, your strategical approaches, and your charismatic aura. ohh, power... i like... and i am in... and secondly... i have a "charismatic aura"! thats awesome! I HAVE AN AURA!! hehe

You do have weaknesses, too! You can be blunt and demanding, *im a diva* and at worst, you may become merciless, obsessive, ocd, yup and manipulative. You are known for your passive-aggressive behavior, which sometimes reveals your proclivity for martyrdom. yuppers, momentary agressive spouts of anger and rage. You also run the risk of displaying destructive, and revengeful behavior, which confirms your radical all-or-nothing approach to life.

overall, wow! this is totally me! kinda freaky to kno how true it is. are there any other scorpios out there? if there are i hope this isnt like you, because i suddenly don't feel unique anymore. I like unique. hehe

lyl~ Darcy

Ps. thanx ilovetommy for this kool comments in bold thing... i copied! lolz

heyy.. in a related story i just bought myself this really cute teeshirt- its fitted, cotton, white, and says scorpio across the chest really glittery and curly, and the word is like in a cloud of glittery night sky... its so cute!

Darcy said:
heyy.. in a related story i just bought myself this really cute teeshirt- its fitted, cotton, white, and says scorpio across the chest really glittery and curly, and the word is like in a cloud of glittery night sky... its so cute!
that

Back