Birthdays

astrology-online.com

it was different...you read about your sign...and well some are believable.....unless i'm actually unemotional and detached....

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
nah nah...its all bout the scorpios.....
hehe... agreed... scorpios are the best, but we need the other signs too because scorpios don't usually get along w/ each other... they are very dominating, outgoing, and live saucy lives.

i've actually experienced that first hand... my best friend for like six months was another gurl that was a scorpio, and then we both couldnt stand each other b/c the other was so 3itchy and we were in an onoing contest as to who was better... my best friend now is a libra and we get along great b/c shes more mellow and artsy but laid back and totally puts up with my dominatrix personality

its weird how the astro-sign things can prove themselves in real life

I'm a gemini AND a taurus, 'cause my birthday is on a cusp. My friend's mom is really into astrology, so when my friend found out my birthday, she was like "I never want to get into an argument with you!"

Went to astrology-online.com and one of the dark sides of me on my Gemini side is that I'm nervous and tense! LoL And I totally am! Also, that I'm adaptable and versatile, and I think I am. I like "novelty and the unusual, variety in life" and reading. And I don't like feeling tied down, being in a rut, or mental inaction! LoL This is way too true. Plus, it says that I may have upper respiratory problems, and I've had pnemonia twice and bronchitis once! :lol:

And under taurus, it says that I don't like disruption, being pushed too hard, and being rushed, and I like things natural and time to ponder. So, it's not as true, but I am more gemini than taurus.

Haha, this site is fun!

my b-day is july 23!! ill be 21! haha!! i am both leo and cancer cause im right on the edge of the whatever!! but mostly im leo!

AliasHombre said:
a libra eH?
What does that mean?
Do you want the basic idea?
Here's part of it...your qualities:
Diplomaitic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable
On the dark side....
Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily infuenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent

Let's just leave you to take all that in...and I do agree with the diplomatic part! And I agree with some others parts too! lol

btvaughn said:
AliasHombre said:
a libra eH?
What does that mean?
Do you want the basic idea?
Here's part of it...your qualities:
Diplomaitic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable
On the dark side....
Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily infuenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent

Let's just leave you to take all that in...and I do agree with the diplomatic part! And I agree with some others parts too! lol
Diplomatic and urbane....yes
romantic and chaming....dunno
easygoing....yes
sociable....hahaha no
Idealistic an peaceable...undecided

Indecisive and changable....no
Gullible...hell no
Flirtatious...dunno
Self indulgent...i guess.

Those are not that accurate.

My b-days the 18th January 1990 and im a Capricorn! one of my best friends birthday is on the same day as JG!! shes also called Frances so i call her Francie as well!

Back