boo boo be do

Hun trust me my mates are trying to make me happy I put on a brave face every day of the week pretending that nothing is happening and that my heart isnt slowly breaking and and that I feel like i am dying everyday and that all I see for my future is loneliness because I honestly thought I had found MY perfect man and then he went and left me giving me a useless reason that he didnt know what he wanted but he didnt want to be with me after 5 and half years
the only friends i really have are you guys on here I haven't seen any of my other mates in years but thankfully I can always rely on them to be here for me so honestly hun if you want something go out and GRAB it I know it is difficult but once you get what you want it will be worth the pain you went through trust me I have been in love and thought I had found my one true love and i know that sounds corny but once you have found it once you know it exists so you can find it again an old saying here "no pain no gain" it really is true :(

Omg I think i will leave it at that otherwise this will be a monster post lol

yeah yeah yeah I know but I think Kyle might just b a crush!!! cause I'm allways trying to find someone or something to fill that spot!! idk right now I just want to feel better! My knee hurts and I dont feel pretty! Guys HERE dont think I'm pretty or let me re-phrase that! they dont show any intrest in me at least none that I know of! :thinking:

idk I just feel like there something missing and thats y I'm not happy! Maybe I go visist Austin's place on my next day off just to think and maybe kinda talk to him even though he died!
<3
Lizzie

don't think that you a need a man to be happy though hun you have to learn to be happy with your self first then you will find someone who will be happy with you :smiley: you have to love yourself before you can be loved

I know it the austin thing that bringing up the whole kinda again I miss him so much (n) its the year of death in octobor!!!! I'm ok its just been on my mind! and I think i need to just go out to the grave site again by myself so that maybe I can just think about it! I just really miss him! and with not being around my friends as much could b part of it! and i'm allmost 20 and I havent do any thing really fun to do! and I bord with my school but I still have like a year and a half after this semster -_-

your only 19 hun you have plenty of time for fun and I know it's hard to lose someone close to you hun I lost one of my best friends to cancer and he was only 15 the smallest thing reminds me of something he did you need to go to his grave and have a chat with him and i know that sounds strange but it does help.

you put too much pressure on yourself to get things done like get a bf or do something fun you should just go with the flow of life and just enjoy it cos life is short hun just let things happen :smiley:

lol yeah I just want to not feel sad about him being gone :thinking: yeah and for the most part I'm ussaly happy! and it shows for real but I think how I'm I suppose to find a guy if i never date other guys but I mean its not like i've gotten any offercers -_-

Lizzie hon, dont feel any pressure to find a guy. Your still young, beautiful and have plenty of time to find someone, whenever you feel down, know that there are peeps on here for you :cool: I lost an old school mate in a car crash 7 years ago, didnt get a chance to play my respects until about 2 years ago, as i didnt know about the funeral till it was too late to get time off work.

When I am less busy with work, gimme a holler on AIM Lizzie

I know about being in love as well Jo, the only girl I ever loved broke my heart, she was the only girl to ever tell me she loved me, and it took me almost a year to fully get over it, was on a course of anti-depressants for near a month after it ended, I only over the last year set about trying to find someone, of which I am not gonna pursue just now, need to build confidence up and feel good about myself aswell. I'm really glad I met some of you guys :D

Hey Andy love I know what you are saying before I met my ex I was in an abusive relationship where if my bf saw me talking to another lad he would hit me when I got home I was only 17 and I know this sounds lame but I couldn't leave the relationship for the fear that he would hurt me even more than he was while I was still with him He made me think that ever man was the same and then I met my ex and he proved me wrong

Andy: thanks! I just got back from going to visit the grave so I still a little shaken up! and I work today cause my one of my bosses is sick! and I've got the craps so I appalgize in avance it I a bit moody!!
<3
lizzie

Lizzie, theres no need to apologize hon, I'll hopefully speak to you soon!

Jo, I feel for ya regarding your ex, I can understand the whole fear thing in an abusive relationship, but I hope you dont mind me saying that if I was where you are from back then, that guy would have got a seriously good kicking from me! There is nothing I hate more than violence against women, those type of guys make me sick, I respect women (not that it gets me very far!), and would never EVER lift a hand to a woman!! 2 types of guys make me sick, guys who sleep around on their girls, and ones who hit women, makes me mad :angry: I'm not a fighter, but if I ever saw a guy hitting his partner, and I knew them, I would intervene

Andy well take the hitting and add the next worst thing to that as well and then you have my ex but I was stupid enough to put up with it for 7 months but he was a clever guy never hit me on my body that people would see but i know what you mean and thanks for saying that you would have hit him but he got what he deserved I was lucky that I had very good male friends who intervened to get me out of the relationship once they found out what was going on but anyway that is in the past now

so how is everyone doing??? god you can tell that Izzy and Chilli have left us to go to uni it has been well quiet in here this week lol

nothing new hun I have been asked out on 2 dates but not sure if I'm gonna go the boy in work who asked me out last week keeps calling me gorgeous but i find that hilarious lol

anything new with you hun???

Jo thankfully that is in the past, you are well shot of that arsehole! He definately would have got thumped by me if he did both cheating and the other one too! Good on your mates for helpin you out back then.

Yeah it is a little quiet without Izzy n Chili.

Oh and Lizzie, glad I caught u hon, sorry I couldnt chat longer was headin into work

lol Lizzie hun I don't know if i want to date though but it is nice to know men can still find me attractive lol

Andy it was when i was 17 and I met a great guy when i was 19 and we have just broken up so I now know that there really are guys that can love you for who how you are and not hurt you when they get jealous of you talking to another guy cos my ex that hit me totally screwed my head up

Back