Boring cities

AgentBlueEyes said:
I live in Chesterton, Indiana. The only thing my hometown is know for, is a Wizard of Oz festivial held over the summer.

Well, you'd know about it if you lived in Northern Indiana.
[post="1329734"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I just moved from northern Indiana. I went to Chesterton once....

alias_luver said:
:lol: Yea, they probably do.
[post="1329871"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
lol you live in a way less boring part of the city than i do though. imagine living in caledonia
cabbage.gif

cdd91 said:
Youngstown, it is so boring. I play baseball for fun, but stay off the streets in fear of getting shot.
[post="1328813"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: and not only do you have a fear of being shot in Y-town.... it is hella boring.... :lol:

ok so sometimes my friends and i go to wallmart...yup walmart!!! .....actually it really can be fun~get a few pillows to line the cart and have a friend push u around....but still walmart!!! ok so thats how boring my city is!!!

It's boring where I live. Well, the town I go to school in. 1,200 population, no businesses except the school. And elderly people make up 80% of the population. Fun, fun, fun. :lol:

I live in a city where not many things happens. My life is...uh...kinda boring. :blush: But I don't know, maybe it's my own fault.

But I love my city and feel close to it. It's my home. :smiley:

Adelaide is the most boring city in the world and my town is even worse it consists of a post office, school, church and a footy/netball club and soon there is going to be a retirement village yipee I can't wait NOT!!!

I live in this tiny town called Proctorville. It's borning because there's not much to do here because the only restteraunts, shops or movie theatures are at least 20 minuets away!

omg my town is soooo small!!! i HATE it! its full of hicks! ugh! (not that i have anything against the hicks, but they're just dumb. they have tractor driving licenses!) basically i dont fit in lol ive lived here for 10 years and im still not used to the stupid things they do here. basically friday ngihts are for the football game at the high school. we only have 1 hs :( so basically i stick out like a sore thumb. while everyone wears wranglers, i wear citizens and sevens lol. they have ugly purses made of cool aide things and i have chanel and louis vuitton. its really funny. they look at me like im like an alien or something.

My Town/City where I live is pretty Boring.

Gosford.

The Main Street is like dead after 4pm on a Saturday Night and then all the hoons/yobbo's hang round there after then.

It's just loads of Buildings.

Terrigal is very nice (Beaches and Cafe's) but yeh.

We all think our towns/cities are boring then other people love them so yeh :Ponder:

Back