Season 5 Breaking News: In this week tv guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got this week tv guide and I was reading it and this is what I read!!

Is Vaughn Really Dead?
It sure looked like Michael Vartan's character was killed in Alias' shocking season opener. But since when does anyone on this show actually die? " If things go according to plan, he'll be back this season," reveals exec producer Jeff Pinkner. "We're writing an episode right now that Vaughn is in, and we have more planned." Vaughn could return as soon as December, before the ABC spy seried goes on hiatus for Jennifer Garner's maternity leave. Vartan manager confirms that producers have asked the actor to return for up to three espisodes through so far no deal has been sighned. Or has it?---Shawna Malcom

I was so excited when I read this...to be honest it ruin the season but then i relize it made it better because how are they gonna make him appear. And then a tear came to my eye because I was so happy he isn't dead. I knew JJ wouldn't do that to us. But it is in TV guide this week! So if you don't believe me go get a copy...I just hope its the same one!

Mel :lol:

Even though you stated it "may contain spoilers".... probably should have been put in the spoiler section or at least in spoiler tags..... :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back