Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dial-up

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nance

TUMS
Er... why do I care? :blink:

Oh well. It's fun to know. :lol:

Oh, and is there anything else besides the two? gah... i'm not that smart in tech or anything for that matter. heh.

everyone who voted stinks.. ive ot crappy dial up.... aol.. ugh.. i ahd dsl for a day but it knocked out all our phone lines so bibi dsl...

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
everyone who voted stinks.. ive ot crappy dial up.... aol.. ugh.. i ahd dsl for a day but it knocked out all our phone lines so bibi dsl...
that sucks! why did it knock out your phone lines? right now i have dial up but we're getting DSL soon, and i hope we don't have to get rid of it

Aliasgirl47 said:
I have dial up! blah...
ditto it takes up my phone line. i hate it!! i told my mom as soon as i get a job i am gonna pay for DSL cuz i hate her always kicking me off line in the middle of when i am posting my fanfic!!

lauren vartan :surf:

I'm not quite sure....we have DSL though, whatever that might mean...I just know our computer is a HECK of a lot faster than before! LOL....and hey it means our family has two phone lines...which is the most necessary thing in a house filled with girls!

i have dsl too. we got a wireless router so now i can anywhere in my house with my laptop while im online. i was so happy when i found out.

ugh i've been having problems these past couple of days with my high speed connection. I'm not sure if its the service or the wires themselves. The roadrunner goes off and on sometimes.