I'm getting broadband!

don't worry, my parents are cheap too...
"if you want that you will just have to pay for it yourself. i'm not paying that much so you can be on those Alias more hours everyday and blah blah blah blah blah..."

LMAO! $20 a month for dsl! That is cheap! I'm paying $21 a month for dial up now! You should reeally convince your parents that is CHEAP!

I know! UGH! I hate that! But with cable it stays on 24/7 soo...that makes me happy! LMAO

I'm supposed to be getting cable (Earthlink) sometime soon. I don't mind my 56k connection, it doesn't really give me any problems, but the cable will be a nice change.

I've got BT Broadband and it great, we had AOL dial-up and it kept dissconecting us every 5 minutes (I am in no way bashing the AOL company)! :P

broadband is the best! I had a 28.8 for over five years and I finally got a new computer and new internet connection. Now I get over 200 k/sec on most downloads.

Sophie said:
how does it work exactely ?
How does it work exactly? I am not good at explaining things very well Sophie, but I'll try...

Broadband is the common term for a high bandwidth internet connection – one that can transmit or download information up to 40 times as fast as a standard telephone and modem. You can do everything you need to do online more quickly and more easily with broadband.

:smiley:

Back