Broken

Title: Broken

Author: Brooke (Me)

Rating: Ummm... PG

Maria: All Liz does is look and stare at Max Evans. You know, the Alien from far away, the great king. Also currently the love intrest of my best friend. Liz is a little broken up right now, after all that's happen I don't know how much longer she can take it. As for me, Michael is still being...Michael.

Liz's POV

-Chapter One-
-Crashdown Cafe-
*Summer after Tess' Departure*

"Maria, I think I'm obsessed, actually I know I'm obsessed. I can't stop thinking about him. I really love him, even after all that's happened." Liz is walking sidewards next to Maria, talking of course, about Max

"Liz, I personally think your insane. He got Tess pregnant. I know he was thinking about you and all, but she got pregnant! Do you not understand?" Maria gives Liz the, "Are You Insane?" look.

"Yes Maria, I do. But...I still love him. I dream about him. I think about him. I know we're not even together and we were supposed to take it slow, but everytime I see him, I just want to kiss him." Liz smiles at Maria.

"Liz, Liz, Liz, you've been my best friend since forever. I know you love Max, after all you guys are like total soulmates and all but take it slower for me. I mean it's not like Michael is perfect either."

"What's wrong with Michael and you?"

"He keeps blowing me off after we had set plans. I mean a girl can't wait forever can she?" Maria sighs and talks really fast.

"I can" Liz walks over to Max at the table as soon as she sees him enter

"She caved" Maria walks back to Michael to get two Galaxy Subs.

Meanwhile Max and Liz are at the table.

"What do you want today?" Liz smiles and stares at Max.

"I want you Miss Parker." and Max leans over to Liz and kisses her

"I'll have anything, surprise me." Liz realizes it was just a daydream and goes to take the orders to Michael

"Why can't we go out to dinner tonight?" Maria says looking a little flustered

"I gotta go to work." Michael says avoiding eye contact.

"Your lying! Your off tonight." And Maria starts to point her finger at Michael.

"Well then maybe I just don't want to go out tonight."

"Ughh!" Maria takes her orders and leaves but walks over to Max.

"What is Michael's big problem?!"

"I don't know. Why do you ask?" Max looks at Michael who gives him a look.

"You know something too. I can see it. What is the big secret? Is it alien related?"

"Maria, I think when Michael wants to say something, he'll talk to you." And Maria gets even more angry and walks off.

"Liz, I think we should go out to dinner tonight." Max gives Liz an imprtant glare.

"What's wrong?" Liz looks worried.

"I got to go. I'll pick you up at eight. Be ready." Max walks out.

Liz and Maria go up to Liz's room to talk. The stars cast darkness in Liz's room and the light isn't working.

"I guess the bulb died." Liz looks at Maria and sees nothing.

"Don't worry Liz, you don't need to ask. I'll go get a new bulb." Maria leaves the room and begins to walk down the stairs, but as soon as the door opened and Liz was turned around, a shadow was cast in the room, a human shadow. Liz turns around. Suddenly something gets knocked over.

"Who's in here?" Liz moves towards the window so she can see better. Suddenly the clicking of the door locking is heard.

"Hello?!" Liz calls out into the darkness
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duh Dun Duh!
So what do you think? Ya not the best fanfic but still ;)

If I guess who it is will you add another chapter?

Cuz it's no fun to guess if I'm not gonna get to find out if I'm right.

~mel~

Back