Bukkit - Multiworld! Nether! A planet full of creepers!

14mRh4X0r

Cadet
I've been slaving away the last two days working on the biggest feature added to minecraft yet; multiworld. Something the whole community has been itching for; either to finally get those rare materials from the nether onto your survival server, or to go save a girl named Daisy. But suffice to say, thanks to Bukkit, it's here at last.

Bukkit now supports multiple worlds of various types, either normal or nether. You can have a normal world, a creeper-filled world for hardcore survival, and two nethers with and without monsters. It's all up to the plugins to let you decide what you want to happen and where.

I'm certain that very shortly a plugin or three will be available to let you access different worlds, such as the nether, which you may try and enjoy to your hearts content. However, I must confess we couldn't get it to work 100%. If you go from a normal world to a nether world, you will not see the red fog usually present. We need Mojang to release a client update to fix this. Also, there's a few issues with hearing explosions from way across the solar system but we'll have that ironed out pretty soon.

Aside from those, it's all ready for playing and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it!

Source: Multiworld! Nether! A planet full of creepers! | Bukkit Forums

Oshi-

<
<
<

Back