Season 3 Burned down?

I'm still waiting for an answer on the Will question. But you have good point about the boxes. Even if her house hadn't been burned down, it's been two years-- would she really have any stuff from her past life? I could see Jack and/or Vaughn holding on to some things for sentimental reasons, but Sydney should be missing a lot of essentials-- clothes, toothbrush, mircowave, tv...

I was wondering that exact same thing.... so wierd. The only thing i can think of that would half way make sence woudl be that she had some stuff in storage.. but then again since it is two yrs later you would think that her father would have gotten rid of it... very strange.

Well, it would have only been one year that he would have had to "hang on to" it--after that he knew that Sydney would come back for it . . . plus, he was in prison . . .
;)

boxes...wow...thats very true...im sure its just a mistake the writers made...good job for pointing it out though! I love it when people find little contradictions like that! Way to go!

Ok, so now in "Reunion" Syd and Weiss are talking about her not having anything left! So what were the boxes? New stuff? But then why would they be in boxes? Yay! This is my 47th post! lol! :D

spy_girl21 said:
Jack couldn't have held onto her stuff he was in jail! and Vaughn didn't hang onto it either did he?
It's not as though everything he owned (including anything he had from Sydney) went up in smoke when he was in prison!
;)

It could have stuff from everywhere and anywhere. Even Weiss could have given her some stuff. Also, it wasn't the day after she came back, it was a couple of weeks. I'm sure she bought things before she moved in, and she would have had to move it from wherever she was staying.
I think the writers would have thought about that. It's pretty major.

ok it was a little erid but come on - aren't there better things to chat about!!!! i mean we still have no clue what the hell is going on this season!!!!!!

i didnt know will was in the bathtub i though he was stabbed and on the floor behind he sofa bleeding. how on earth did he live??????????

Back