Politics Bush

AliasHombre said:
Ok, let me elaborate.  My father knows people (pilots) who were in DC at the time and actually saw the jet crash into the building.
[post="1390506"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

And I know people at the Pentagon and who were on the roads right outside the Pentagon who didn't see the jet crash into the building.

jacs29 said:
I think Bush is an absolute idiot.
[post="1390677"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's my motto, lol. ;)

I have a desk calender with a dumb comment he's said for every day of the year on my desk. And I'm sure there were way more than 365 to pick from. :P

This was fun yesterday on BBC.

Bush apparantly said "ID cards are to illiberal for america," (see hes not that evil) post 9/11. Now Blair wants to introduce them here. Interesting.

noggi16 said:
This was fun yesterday on BBC.

Bush apparantly said "ID cards are to illiberal for america," (see hes not that evil) post 9/11. Now Blair wants to introduce them here. Interesting.
[post="1398643"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm assuming you meant liberal...and that's interesting since it's his party and administration who is really backing the legislature to get national ID cards, and he's really not doing a thing to try and stop it.

noggi16 said:
I'm just telling what the women from Libety said on the TV this morning. And she knows her stuff.
[post="1398805"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I didn't say she was lying...I just find it funny that he's against it, but his party and administration are very much for it, and he's not trying to sway them against it.

Here in the states enough people liked him to vote for him. Keep in mind that a lot of the Americans on this board were too young to NOT vote him in the last election. There are also people in this thread and on the board who are non-Americans that dislike him too.

[quote name='Danté's Prayer' date='Jul 3 2005, 10:16 AM']everyone seems to hate him... why is he the president?
[post="1405093"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

He had a slim majority like him. But now looking at his approval ratings some of his supporters are now turning against him (his approval rating is like 42%). Even Republicans in Congress are speaking out about how much of a mess Iraq is.

I have a friend who is a Bush supporter but she's hardcore. She has put ALL her faith in him, so much that if he and his administration were to fall from grace, she would be devastated. Honestly, I think she'd have a nervous breakdown. A lot (NOT ALL) of his supporters seemed to be so enamored by him.

Personally, I've never felt that way about any celebrity let alone a politician. Frankly, I don't know if that's healthy especially when one of his supporters told him that for the first time he felt that Jesus was in the white house (referring to Bush of course).

Evan the American mainstream press seem to be rounding on Bush at this moment, especially with this Karl Rove affair. Iraq is fast becoming Vietnam no2. This aint gonna end pretty, i can tell you that now. I aint worried about what Bush is gonna do, he's preparing his own downfall. And when that happens all the neo-cons will go back into the woodwork and reflect on their 15 minutes of fame.

Back