Season 5 Car Crash?

hmm the link thing doesnt work it tells me the page cant be loaded....

nevermind it just took it like 20minutes to load...i cant tell who it is....the picture is to dark... my brother thinks it looks liek a guy and he said that its probably danny or some one we all dont want it to be..and since they have already said will wont be back well that rules him out....

hahaha i thought about looking at the pic and seeing who the dude in the other car was but i never did it haha man, i can't wait for the new season! and it hasn't even been a week since the finale :P i dunno how i'll survive 4 more months *sighs*

I saw the picture but can't really tell who it is. Im pretty sure its a guy but who knows. :smiley: Plus i really dought the person driving is an actor i think its a stunt person.

vaughnlover22 said:
I saw the picture but can't really tell who it is. Im pretty sure its a guy but who knows. :smiley: Plus i really dought the person driving is an actor i think its a stunt person.
[post="1363103"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah probably

It could have been an accident, we don't know if somebody did it on purpose. Vaughn didn't have his eyes on the road... :drive:

Really kells....

Yeah that pic is too dark to tell!!

These aren't much better:
one
two

But i think its probably a stunt guy! And even if it was supposed to be someone else, Sark for example, they wouldn't have David Anders in that car, it would be his stunt double!

I personally think that it is KENDALL! I have already posted this...but Kristin from E! said that Kendall was for sure going to be in the finale of Alias. So...maybe it was him driving that car....it's a possibility!!!!

I doubt it is Kendell. Y would he want 2 hurt sydney or "Vaughn". I don't really know who it is. Maybe Sark....... I don't know! Somebody who was mad at Syd....... I'm cluless and have 2 wait for 3 months

I hav two theories:

A.) Nobody meant to hit them. It was just an accident. (Then again, is anything EVER an accident on Alias? :rolleyes: )

or

B.) One of Yelena's followers. Somebody was probably pissed off at Sydney for ruining Yelena's plan, and wanted revenge.

My reigning theory: someone got intel that Vaughn was gonna spill the beans, so they had to stop him however possible. and sheesh, they've been talking about that Santa Barabara trip for how long now? i'm telling ya, it WASN'T an accident.

Alias=Life said:
It could have been an accident, we don't know if somebody did it on purpose. Vaughn didn't have his eyes on the road...  :drive:
[post="1363207"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree. It was just an accident. He probably ran a red light.

Did anyone other than me notice that the mysterious driver had his hand on the wheel EXACTLY like NotVaughn did?? Ohh....maybe it's daddyvaughn, coming to avenge his alledged(did I spell that right?? :confused: ) death by destroying his sons relationship with the daughter of the one who "Killed" him!!!! Or..just a koinydink... I would rather it be daddyvaughn, tho!!
Mariah :D

I just thought of something! What if it was Nadia? She was posessed, and she did want to kill Syd. I know she's wounded badly, but what if she busted out of the hospital and hunted them down?

First of all, it can't be Anna, she's in CIA custody.
Second.. where did people see these so called "red lights" that the driver ran??
Third, everything on Alias happens for a reason.

I don't think this was an accident at all. Honestly, I can't even tell if its a man or a woman driving the truck/SUV.

If its a woman.. we probably don't know her yet. I doubt Nadia could have recovered quick enough to be there. Irina gave Vaughn her blessing, so why would she turn around and attempt to run them off the road? Plus, she told Syd she would be there at the wedding.

If its a man.. I doubt its Sloane or Marshall. They are both too short. (haha)
Maybe Jack, Sark, or someone we don't know.

Perhaps we aren't supposed to know who that is. Maybe its that new guy people are talking about.. the Berg kid. Sandon? Yes. Sandon Berg. Maybe its his character.

-- Just as a side note.. I have a funny feeling that it could be Will driving it. I have no idea why I would think that.. but its just something that crossed my mind.

I think its Sark, he is the only one with a motive. Vaughn killed the women he loved (Lauren Reed) and now he try to kill both Sydney and Vaughn.

Back