• Some of them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A few.

• I didn't like them at all.

• Total voters
Painted Alias said:
Yep, the books are great! My fave is the one where they go down to Mardi Gras I think it is...but all the others are awesome too!
[post="797431"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It's called Voodoo Moon in case you forgot it. ;)

My absolute favorite is "Between Worlds." It's extremely well written, very thought out, and very shocking. I love it so much.

I own every Charmed book except for three of them (1 was stolen, 2 I can't find in stores). I've only read about 9 or 10 of them, though.

I want to read "The Warren Witches" next.

Though I highly advise that you don't read "Shadow of the Sphinx". It is so inaccurate and just overall horrible. Though some of the plot is decent...the rest is really bad.

So I guess I like some of them....others are just....boring or badly written. ;)

I used to spend sooo much time collecting and reading the books... back when I was super super obsessed with Charmed I thought they were AMAZING... So i voted that I love them. Gotta keep the past memories alive :P

Some of the books I like, others are really bad. I remember reading this one book about Paige turning into a cat and it was kinda obvious that the author had no idea what they were writing about.

Generally they were okay but I found soem central characters where misse dout completly. I remember reading one and Leo just didn't appear at all - he wasn't even mentioned!