Politics Child Abuse

KikiCourt said:
This is a difficult thing to talk about, but I was just wondering about everyone's thoughts on this. My parents have hurt me ever since I can remember and they continue to do so. :thinking:

not only is it physically, it's mentally and emotionally too.
Courtney, that's so sad. I knew a girl and her dad would beat her and her mom, her brother committed suicide because of it...it was really sad

we want you guys to get this taken care of ASAP!! and be HAPPY!!!

but don't EVER give up on life!! i really TRULY TRULY BELIEVE that we NEVER have trials we can't overcome. our problems can either make us stronger or destroy us!! YOU CAN DO IT!! you will be EXTRA EXTRA STRONG when you come out of this!! AND I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN SOLVE THIS!! i believe you guys can!!

~lauren vartan

vaughnscaligurl47 said:
we want you guys to get this taken care of ASAP!! and be HAPPY!!!

but don't EVER give up on life!! i really TRULY TRULY BELIEVE that we NEVER have trials we can't overcome. our problems can either make us stronger or destroy us!! YOU CAN DO IT!! you will be EXTRA EXTRA STRONG when you come out of this!! AND I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN SOLVE THIS!! i believe you guys can!!

~lauren vartan
your words are so caring and beautiful, lauren. i can tell you really care about kiki and ispy's abuse, as i and many other people on this bord do. ^_^ i hope as well that ispy and kiki will over come this hard time. you guys will make it through this, just be strong, like syd.

I suggust you guys try the video camera thing, i predict it may work. (i know this is no matter to mess with, but spy type stuff gets me all riled up, so i'm going to give you some advice i learned on alias.)

you may want to go to an electrical store and get a remote activater for the video camera you are using and carry it around at all times. it may be expensive, but totally worth it. you could maybe even make it yourself -- i'm not quite sure how to do it, but you could probably get it off the internet.

when it comes time when you are getting abused, lead your abuser into the room with the camera and pretend to take a punch or something REALLY hard, and land on the floor, then take out the remote activator and turn the camera on "RECORD". stand up, and encourage the abuser to hit you again, and try to get it close to the camera (but not to close, as you wouldn't want them to notice it).

although i do not speak from experience, i also strongly encourage martial arts, as you can learn how to take a punch, and how to fight back, and resist.

child abuse really sucks. so does neglection, and all the other things parents do to hurt their kids. Its nice though that you guys are willing to talk about it, most people don't tell anyone. I think its a good ting though.

OMG KIKI AND ISPY! :jawdrop: :eek: URGH! You need help! If you need to PM me feel free to do it! ANYTIME ANYWHERE! And like Maggie said, TRY THE CAMERA THING (that was my idea! :P)! Urgh, I have another friend who is abused too and trust me, like you Kiki, her parents are SO GOOD at denying it! I even suggested the camera thing to her too! And like other ppl have said, IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT!

ISpy10 said:
Hey, Courtney, i truly feel bad for you, but i live in the same conditions also. When i was young, my dad beat up my mom alot and i remember running to my room crying. Or when im in the basement i hear thuds and yelling. My mom is so innocent and such a good person. She never hurts us, but my dad is such a monster and i think mentall ill. He takes his anger out on me and my 2 other brothers too. Just this year in Boston, right in public he pushed my oldest brother around. And pushed the other while he was on the stairs. But im really glad right now, because hes gone for the weekend.
oo, Brady I'm so sorry! :( I didn't even know that my own husband and I were going through the same thing. 🇳🇴

I hope we can talk to eachother about this

love Kiki :blowakiss:

and thanks for all your support guys...the video thing is a good idea, but I don't think I could pull it off. :Ph34r:

KikiCourt said:
and thanks for all your support guys...the video thing is a good idea, but I don't think I could pull it off. :Ph34r:
You can do anything when you put your mind to it. if you want to stop the abuse bad enough your concience will guide you to what is right, even if it is not the video idea. For example, today when i completely forgot to do my computer homework, i did it in study hall, and snuck into the computer room (with my very cool lock pick i got from a store downtown a few weeks ago), went through all my teacher's desk drawers, found the other asignments from my class, and put mine in the middle. :Ph34r: :lol: i didn't get caught, and now i will get credit for my asignment. teeehee i'm so bad. :angelic:

anyways, the point is: I KNOW YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS!! :smiley:

My dad is kinda of abuse of to me.. if I talk back to him he will hit me he excepts me to be perfect in everything its so annoying he is much harder on my brother but my brother is a bad boy he hits my mom has big temper tandrums and well lets just say you don't want to meet him he is very abbusive to my mom and me my dad use to hit him with a belt but he stopped some guy came over to our house to talk about our dad abuseing us....it was weird. my mom doesn't hit us at all. My dad is just really stricted.

I was rarely abused as a kid. My parents would hit me from time to time, but it was for my own good. It taught my discipline and made me study harder.

Alias_Girl_624 said:
KikiCourt said:
and thanks for all your support guys...the video thing is a good idea, but I don't think I could pull it off.  :Ph34r:
You can do anything when you put your mind to it. if you want to stop the abuse bad enough your concience will guide you to what is right, even if it is not the video idea. For example, today when i completely forgot to do my computer homework, i did it in study hall, and snuck into the computer room (with my very cool lock pick i got from a store downtown a few weeks ago), went through all my teacher's desk drawers, found the other asignments from my class, and put mine in the middle. :Ph34r: :lol: i didn't get caught, and now i will get credit for my asignment. teeehee i'm so bad. :angelic:

anyways, the point is: I KNOW YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS!! :smiley:
thanks Maggie, I sure hope so. :thinking:

Courtney, I've never really been a position where I've had to think about stragties for dealing with what you are, so I asked my mum if she knew anything that might help you, and while she didn't, she's going to talk to the social worker at her hospital to see if they know anything that might be helpful.

In the meantime the only thing I can think of is to give you my support, and to suggest that whatever course of action you take, you have a bolt-hole, so if anything bad goes down you can get the F**K out of there ASAP.

Be safe,

Froggy

Frogboy_Lives said:
Courtney, I've never really been a position where I've had to think about stragties for dealing with what you are, so I asked my mum if she knew anything that might help you, and while she didn't, she's going to talk to the social worker at her hospital to see if they know anything that might be helpful.

In the meantime the only thing I can think of is to give you my support, and to suggest that whatever course of action you take, you have a bolt-hole, so if anything bad goes down you can get the F**K out of there ASAP.

Be safe,

Froggy
awww, thanks so much! You're such a sweetie :smiley:

I wish I could bolt and never come back :(

kiki-- i don't know what to say... and to everyone else who's gone through these experiences... i'm very, very sorry.

there's a kids' help phoneline that helps you deal with situations like these-- don't worry there's no caller ID or anything. it's 1 800 668 6868. i always keep it on the back of my mind.

in the meantime, i hope everything turns out great for you. i know it's hard to deal with, but remember, you're strong and you can plow through whatever's going through your life right now. just have self-confidence. we're here to support you all the way. :smiley:

WOW fespy i am gonna write down that number in case i ever have to use it (i don't think i will, but you never know!) court, i suggust you call it. while we give you advice, they are profesionals, who can give you professional advice. hope all is going well for you! :smiley:

Back