Choose your Roomate

Well, if we were talking boyfriend roomate, Shawn Ashmore, definetly.

Just a friend roomate, Alyson Hannigan.

OHH! I agree with Sydney4Vaughn.

David Boreanaz. :yummmmmyyyy:

well for a roomate i'd need one who was very respectful and not a partier. Britney Spears would have been high on my list, but she smokes now and i hate smokers, could never live with one. so for a girl roomate i'd say JG of course. she's sweet, and nice and SHE'S ON ALIAS!!!! (good choice eh?)
and for a guy i'd go with Mel Gibson. yah sure he's married and has kids and is older, but it's not like this pole is based in reality anway. i'm a huge fan of his. and i think we probably have alot in common, so i wouldn't find a need to toss him out a window in the middle of the night, as i would most likely have to do with most potential roomates as i prefer to live alone.
:clover: :ninja:

britney started to smoke? whats the point starting when ure 21? if she was 16 she could have blamed it on group pressure at least :smiley: she just becomes more and more stupid...

Michael Vartan, Viggo Mortensen, Luis Figo (Football Player), Fernando Alonso ( Formula 1 Pilot), Kimi Raikkonen (Formula 1 Pilot), Juan Pablo Montoya (Formula 1 Pilot), Juan Carlos Ferrero (Number 1 of ATP) ........

For a guy I would choose Michael Vartan :D or Leo :lol: I wouldnt mind 'accidentally' walking in on either of them while in the shower or something :lol:

For a girl I would choose Jennifer Garner of course because she just seems so easy to get along with.

Back