Season 3 CIA do much planning for Vaughn's coverup?

dobie

Cadet
Clearly, Lauren and the Covenant would eventually figure out that the codes were a fakeout, and that the CIA knew about Lauren. Then they would put two and two together about Vaughn in the study. Anyway, it seems that CIA would do a bit a planning for the reveal (and put Lauren into custody before things turn ugly and after they have what they needed), but it doesn't seem so with the previews for next week showing poor Vaughn being tortured for betraying Lauren (I won't even go into the irony of that). Shouldn't Jack at least have seen this coming?

well, poor vaughn being tortured...but with a REALLY HOT BODY...

but yah, agree they prob should have thought of that.

I think it's too soon to say. I mean, we just saw a few clips in from the preview. I'm sure they have some sort of plan in place, but as we all know...plans sometimes fail.

Wow. I was about to say the exact same words, AliasGay.

And our favorite, lovable, Lauren in custody would mean that she'd be safe from any stray bullets nicking her forehead.

i think i follow the consensus...

vaughn being tortured, bad (n) :(

vaughn being partially naked while being tortured, disturbingly i'm just thinking of him being partially naked, wow....hotness. :angelic: :D

i havent seen the promo for next week yet but it does seem a little weird that lauren is still on the losse now they have the hourglass - surely they wanna grab her now. :blink:

Its true they should have seen this coming! Next weeks promo looks great, especially naked Vaughn 🤤 Jems you can get the promo from truthtakestime.net

I reaallly don't want Vaughn getting tortured....but like many have mentioned above without that we would've hardly had any shirtless Vaughn in this season.....and also this way we get to see so VARK action :D

another funny thing is that laurens LIVING with vaughn and she didnt even realize that the cia knew...and her mother, who had never even been in headquarters, figured it out first.

Back