Codie's Problem Solving Thread!

i think it's strange how people immediately try to find a solution to their problem or try to forget it but it's human nature. except most people are in a constant search for a solution to all their problems. it's terribly weird if you think about it.

Codename said:
Sunfire_77 said:
I have had this guy friend of mine since we were in pre school. His name is noel. Well we always hang out it's like were un seprable. we have never discussed going out or stuff like that. because I never thougth of something like that. I mean Yes he   is hott. But we are like best friends. You dont kiss your girl friends ya know. Well anyway the other day we were studying for this exam we had and he leaned in and kissed me. at first I didnt pull away,but then I realized who it was. After that It's been pretty awkward around us. And I wanna tell him how I feel But if I do that I am scared we will lose the great relationship we had. I AM SOOOOOOOO confused. I really need help.

Thank you
Well if you are ready for a relationship and stuff and you love each other you will be much closer! :D
Ok so I told him how I felt and we have been really close and everything no awkwardness.:smiley: Thank you

sigh.

like the message board junkie that i am, i see this nice little service given by codename....so why the heck not:

ok, I can't say I have a problem with one guy in particular. but, in the past year i've been out on a kazillion dates, some that extended for only a date or two. some that were stretched to a month or so.

usually what ends up happening is that the guys i date want a girl to be a father figure to (which i see as really manipulative and unproductive) and they really have no idea what to do with me, as i'm super smart, self-aware, and self-reliant (and i'm a hottie. i'm not afraid to say it. it's not egotisical. it's just decent self-esteem......that most girls dont have). I want someone to be _on_par_ with me, instead of wanting to help me and be "above" me on some weird dating ranks.

anyway, all these relationships end up with either me ending it realizing they are going to be manipulative and fatherly, or them ending it because they dont know what to do with me, and thus, they resent me.

haha. perhaps i'm not asking the question of "how do i fix this", but instead "does anyone know any 20-something snappy-smart, spiritual, artistic, down-to-earth guys that dont want to be some sort of strange parental figure for their significant other?"

haha!

Codename said:
alias_fan said:
i do. but it's a very long, complicated, confusing, and messed up problem.
hmmmmm to bad you can say small chunks lol! :P
yeah, but it makes me really sad to think about and then i get confused again thinking about it and feeling that i wish i could change time and get depressed and what not. it's not like someone died or anything. just i lost or should i say gave up my best friends. it hurts to think how mean they were and how long they used me.

theres this guy and i like him and vice versa. but we both sorta dont want bf and gfs . at least we dont want it to be publicized. can u have a secret relationship? should i ask9 hes really shy) help codie!!

oh yes deffientely you can have a secret relationship lots of people do it ;)

Just don't tell anyone and when you are by yourself you can like each other and stuff :smiley:

umm....I don't know if this is really a problem with bf's but all my guy friends who see me as thier little sister, and it gets so annoying, because I know I could take any of them in a fight. They just don't see me as a dateable person. I don't know why, we share a lot of the same interests....anyway, I was just wondering if anyone has ideas on why they think that.

ok, Codie, big problem so please help me. There's this guy at school named Matt. He liked me for like 2 years but I never liked him back. He wrote me this really sweet poem but I still didn't like him. Then he got a girlfriend. Both he and hios gf admit that they are just going out to pass the time. Now I think he likes me again. This is b/c we talk for like 2 hours straight on icq and I said something that sounded smart and he said "brains and beauty" and he compliments me all the time. I think I like him now but I'm not sure. Am I jealous? Or do I just love his love for me? And now Ithink my best friend might like him cuase she sure acts like it. I'm so confused and I'm not sure what to do. Can someone please help me?

Back