Colin Firth

Oooo Joyie! I hope you enjoy it! You'll have to let me know what you thought of it :D

Actually, I bought Bridget Jones's Diary today and it really has me hankering for some Firth-ness. Might have to watch BJD or P&P real soon ^_^

So I watched P&P and hmm. I didn't really get it but then again, I wasn't paying much attention.. especially at the end. I just reaaaaaaaaally could not stand the mother!!! And uhh... Darcy's friend's sisters. Geez.

I wanted to watch it over again, but I was leaving for Canada and we had to return it or else when I got back, it'd be late. Pfft. So I think I'll have to rent it again to understand it more. :lol:

Colin Firth was excellent though. ^_^

I will admit, P&P is a very long movie. I think when I watched it the first time, I watched it in bits in pieces in between classes. I love period movies though so now that I own it, I bust it out on occassion and watch the whole thing.

Mrs. Bennet is annoying as ass and Mr. Collins just skeeved me out but Colin made it all worth it :blush:

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Colin is very cool and talented : )
I liked him in 'Valmont', think it was made in 1989, so it was young Colin ;)

~~Spongy!
I saw Valmont two days ago just flipping through the channels ^_^ A really wicked movie. And I mean wicked.

I will disagree with the not handsome part ;) But you're right, there is just something 
Like his charm, intelligence, haughty-ness ... he's got it all IMO :blush:

You're right....there's just something about him...it's sexy in a way! :blush:

Looooooooooooooved him in BJD and What A Girl Wants! (y)

Back