College Football 2005-2006

My 'Canes hung one on a high school team today (Temple).

Leave it to the Penn State Nittany Lions to blow it when push comes to shove. Doesn't matter if they had a great comeback in the game or not. They still lost.

USC rolled. Best team in the land.

The USC game was insane! I was mad it took so long to finish...it cut into NASCAR, and I was hoping for ND to win (just because of their sentimental story), but good game.

And my Mountaineers won handedly today!! YAY! :D

omg! the Cal v. USC game...biggest waste of 5 hours of my life. i believe the final score was 10-35. i left and right after i left, Cal scored its only touchdown in the entire game.

yay! we beat Stanford! 27-3

this was almost like the USC game...but we only beat Stanford by 14 opposed to USC beating us by 15.

i hope UCLA beats USC but put up a good fight and touchdown in like the last 5 minutes. that would be sweet.

My boys are in the semi-finals for the Division I-AA National Championship! :D

We play tomorrow and the game will be televised on ESPN2...I'm going and I'm ever so excited!!! :D

reggie bush won the heisman....I saw that coming. I think Texas has a decent shot vs USC. I am going down to the Alamo Bowl to see my Huskers play Michigan. I had been to the other two Alamo Bowls when the Huskers were there. They won the other two times, hopefully they will win this time, too.

Back