Horror Constantine

Oh come on! You can't say that -- you haven't seen it. :P

Anyway my dad searched and found that most people gave it 8/10 stars. More proof that my the guy who writes the reviews for my local paper is an idiot. He gave Eternal Sunshine 3 stars! :eek: It got 5 everywhere else. :rolleyes: Idiot.

Aw GoGo -- I'm so jealous. I want to see it again. *pout*

Seeing this thread makes me want to cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :depressed:

I don't know if I can even go see it now...cause my brothers not getting a chance to go see it, and darn thing is rated R. :cry:

ETA: eww...go kill the local paper man Les. :hmm:

Gendo said:
and I cant bring myself to see it... :cool: (it opens this thursday I think, maybe next week I dont know)
[post="1223610"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
woah. i added a reply and it dissapeared.

I had said...

dude....it opened thurrrrsssdaaaay *dies*

ETA: :woot: :woot: OH! OH! OH! I saw Keanu on Letterman. He looked so high at the beginning it made me wanna laugh..cause he was so jittery. But then he calmed down later. He's to adorbale for words :love:

yendys47 said:
ETA: eww...go kill the local paper man Les. :hmm:
[post="1223594"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
LOL Mostly I just want to take his place. ;)

Gendo said:
Thursday in the states or Thursday here? wait...its thursday here Im sure...

wait....Im still not going to see it :cool:
[post="1223632"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well then it's your loss. :lol:

I really wanna see it... but it looks like I'm the only one... <_< I mean... Keanu, Gavin, Rachel and no one of my friends wants to watch it??? :blink:

Ahhh! I'm driving myself crazy thinking about the one movie I really want to see...only to remember that it's rated "R" and my parents would be down my throat if they found out...maybe I could sneak it in. I'm sneaky...very sneaky sir... :Ph34r:

vampirgirl said:
I really wanna see it... but it looks like I'm the only one...  <_< I mean... Keanu, Gavin, Rachel and no one of my friends wants to watch it??? :blink:
[post="1228088"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

they're crazy :o_O:

:lol:

mhsalien said:
I saw the movie yesterday (I live in the US) and I thought it was really cool and awesome!!!
[post="1228111"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yay! you enjoyed it :D

falling4stars said:
Ahhh! I'm driving myself crazy thinking about the one movie I really want to see...only to remember that it's rated "R" and my parents would be down my throat if they found out...maybe I could sneak it in. I'm sneaky...very sneaky sir... :Ph34r:
[post="1228465"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha yes...sneak in!!! :lol:

haha Gogo...me and you, we're such bad influences :lol:

I still gotta find time to actually go so that I can sneak in -_-

God, I really want to see this, but I'm trying to see all the Oscar nominees right now. So, should I go see Hotel Rawanda and be depressed or see this and have fun? My bf wants to see Constantine, obviously, but is it good? Better than the Matrix sequels?

Hahaaha...people don;t compare to The Matrix cause it's just too good to be compared to. People simply compare things to the sequels :lol:

Back