Costumes Hold The Truth

aww i thought that was exellent!! so sweet the way they started talking and how things ended between them both!!
thanks for the PM
:P

very cute premice, and very well written. it's one of those that could just as easily have a sequel as not! *hint* :D great job though!
Aliaschick347

interesting...syd kissed vaughn and then disappeared..but why can't she stay??hmmmm...interesting...you've got me thinking hard....

oh and can i get a pm peas???

thanks...

aliasaddict (esp. s/v and sam/chris)

hi it's ABV here and i am just writing to let you know that i read this fic a while back and i fell in love with it and i havent found it again untill now. i just want to say that this story made me fall inlove with fanfiction and encoraged me to write some of my own. thank you for that insparation. i would also love it if you could wirte a sequal or somnething cos i have been making up sequals in my head for a long time and i would love it if you did one. (even though i know you probably wont). i just wanted to thank you again and i will now leave you with a quote that i fell in love with about angels, hockey and love

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. ~Luciano de Crescenzo
Hockey is figure skating in a war zone. ~Author Unknown

High sticking, tripping, slashing, spearing, charging, hooking, fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing... everything else is just figure skating. ~Author Unknown

When Hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too. ~Author Unknown
The most beautiful view is the one I share with you. ~Author Unknown

i got a better idea.

how about YOU write a sequel and i'll link it in my fic lounge and this thread. pm it to me and i'll help if you want. :lol:

well how about i try and write one and then you can tell me what you think. although it may be a little while cos i am wrighting some of my own stories at the moment and i have skool and stuff. but thanks for da offer. :D

Back