Searching For Truth

Very cool. I have to agree w/some others though...I'm sad now that it's over. Love the whole thing, although you were very cruel to make us think Vaughn was dead, and around Christmas no less. All's well that ends well though. Loved it again and can't wait for the next one!!! Thanks for the pm. Keep up the great work!

Linn

Hey Janet!

I am so truly sorry I haven't replied in a while but I was so busy then I went to Thailand over christmas...I came back on Friday and I already haven't got any time again.
Pure stress.

And now...instead of doing my homework and stuff I read like 70 pages or something.

You have to know that I cried so much in these chapters where michael 'died' and all that. Now my eyes are all red. But you truly are an amazing writer.
How you described all these different emotions...just...WOW!

And now it's over.

Wow...this is really sad.

I loved this story so much.

Thank you so much for sharing.

And thank you for all the PM's.

Please put me on the PM list for the sequel.

Yeah, just thank you.

Bye, bye

Terry

I've laughed, I've cried
i've oohhhed and awwwwed
I cried some more and laughed a little bit harder,

but I read the story. I got here the end.

Right now you're probably thinking who is this crazy person and what is she talking about she hasn't read my fic she never posted. Well you would be right, about the fact that I haden't read your story or posted, not about the crazy part.

You see I hadn't read your story. Not one of the 229 pages. Untill yesterday. I started reading it because I was reading another one of your fics and loved it. So yesterday when I was suppost to be revising for my big latin exam today I ended up starting to read your fic. I had to reation myself- learn one poem and you get to read two chapters, learn another poem and you get five chapters.

Anyho, to cut a long story short by yesterday i'd got to about page 70 and learnt a little latin to boot, so that's good. Page 70 I hear you cry- is that all there's another 159 to go. Well no. I finished them thisafternoon, and this evening and well frankly this morning because it's gone 3:30 am here. But I just could stop. I got to the point where i was like, "oh there's only 50 pages left". I mean seriously, in amy other fic that'ed be, well that's longer then lots of other fics, infact it may be THE ongest fic EVER.

But I loved it, every chapter, even when I was crying I just had to keep reading your little novel. Somehow near the begining I clicked the wrong thing and ended up reading chapter 4 of the sequal- I know crazy- I was so confused I was like how is Sam sudenly in high school and who the hell is Mel. anyho

I loved this and i would write more but i have to go cause it's now 20 to four and by back herts and I can hear someone up stairs and I'm sure I should be inbed

OK I'm back and I can finish my review. well because I had read that bit of the sequal I know Vaughn was alive because Sam says something about being a daddy's girls, but even though I knew that Vaughn must be alive in my head I was doubting it. That's how wonderful your writting is, I was thinking well maybe I missunderstood that story 'cause Vaughn realy is dead.

Well I was releaved, obviously when I found out you hadn't done an Anji and killed him.

:zipped: ok that's it no more babbling for louise....

I know you like quoted reviews and all but I really don't think I could do that as there are what? a hundred and 30 something chapters? But I loved each and every one of them.

Now all I have to do is read the sequal.... well I may leave that till I'm totaly awake but still, it's gonna happen.

Thanks for writing such an amazing story and if you even get a book published, you wanna let me know 'cause that's one book i'm gonna want to read.

Louise

aw louise thanks so much! :hug:
and of course i didnt expect you to quoe 140 chaptesr - honestly i would have been a bit afriad if you did ;)

peanutbutter said:
It was Sam the whole time... That little devil... Playing all innocent...

I'm close, right?
[post="1140530"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Okay, quoting myself here lol

you said we had to wait for the sequel to see who's behind the mystery
and then I said this and now I'm reading the sequel and I'm like:

'but SHE IS A LITTLE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'your sequel proves it ^_^

I was kinda right! Right? hehe, sure I was... not...

Ok, gonna read this one again, I need the fluff ;)

Wow. Wow, thats all I can say. No I love t read and I love ALIAS and S/V but for me to read all 229 pages in 2 days....uh...makes me sound pathetic, but hey thats what I get for watching a sick kid for 5 days. He sleeps, and I need to occupy myself without sound...leading me here. I loved this fic (along with all your others I have read) and now I am off to read the sequel. Just wanted to say props....youre extremely talented :woot:

Karen

:jawdrop: OMG! HEllo :hi: i JUST found this 3 days ago and have read :read: the WHOLE thing (and if any one ask i was "working" on my eng paper :shh: lol) So i didnt get anything done but reading this fic and i must say its AWSOME :thud: I love it SOOOO much the plot OMG! :2love: and sam awww i love her! lol GREAT idea and off to read the sequeal :bye: (well maybe tom cus my friends havin a baby!) and can i just say that you are mean to them there were times i coulnd get to the next chapter fast enough lol i could wait a day for it lol ~lizzy

OMG!!!
I can't believe I haven't read this before!
I started reading this coz I got the pm for the squel to the sequel to this fic and felt I should read it. It took me 3 days but I finally finished it and all I can say is wow!
This was absolutely fantastic!! It had me screaming at the computer screen, crying and also smiling uncontrolably as I read it.
I absolutely adore it! I love S/V and this was just great. :2love:
Now I'm off to read Why me. I'm sure it will be brilliant! :D

just read it, even though you gave me a summary....just felt like reading it!! I LOVED IT!!! I can't believe I didn't read it before!
I too excited to write more!! Must go read Wings to Fly!!!!
You are by far one of the best writers on this site!!!
*squeals and goes to read W2F*

Ok so I have just finished reading the entire story. It took me a couple of weeks but it was worth it. This story was beautifully written. I can't wait to read teh sequels...

Back