Season 4 Countdown: BANG

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVhunny

Cadet
OK well i know this will be a little difficult seeing as we dont know the date of the premiere...BUT ANYWAYS im gonna assume january, so its about 7 months and 2 weeks.

SEVEN MONTHS AND TWO WEEKS.

Good God - this thread is going to be huge by the time the premiere rolls out...

I think I'd rather not know :hmm: :(

MVhunny said:
HAPPY THOUGHTS...ok theres one day less i have to wait than the day before!!!
Good point! And now...one second less...and another...and another. Wow look at time past by!

omg i was totally gonna start a countdown topic but i kept forgetin to count the actual days... but i dont think its gonna start the 2nd i believe it will start the 9th or the 16th
so that makes: 227 or 234 days --- dear lord thats far :(

oh man, i never thought i'd be counting down to something past my birthday. usually that's the highlight of my future.

hehehehe

i think i'm going to be able to get through this.

I thought alias is gonna be shown on wednesday's which would be the 5th of January....I think not to sure though so if it is January 5th than it is 229 days

nope! back on sundays as usual...thank goodness!!! my tv schedules already messed up what with the oc moving to thursdays!

MVhunny said:
nope! back on sundays as usual...thank goodness!!! my tv schedules already messed up what with the oc moving to thursdays!
Oc's back on Thursdays? Hmm I guess it wouldn't make a difference to me, it might seem farther away. Gotta find something to watch on Wednesdays now.

MVhunny said:
omg i know! at least friends isnt on but i wanted to watch Joey... I'll just have to tape one :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back