Craziest Alias Fans

:cool: Alright, I guess I''l start. I dished out $108 to engage in illegal activities- yes, bootleg Alias DVDs on eBay, but I REALLY needed them. Of course I will spend more money to buy the copyright DVDs that comes out in September. I've succeeded in driving my friends up the wall, they refuse to talk to me now because ALL and I mean ALL that come out of my mouth is Alias-related. I give pop quizzes to those friends who are still talking to me. I can't keep track of the # of people who have threatened to tie me up and gag me, or make me go to A.A. (Alias Anonymous) or take me to a shrink, or simply put me in a box and ship me off to Antarctica. Well, have fun everyone, Impress us all with YOUR Alias obsessiveness!!!!!!!!!!1 ;)

i havent done anything illegal....i havent done anything that crazy except draw alias boyscout and michael vaughn all over my arms.....hhehe...i got in trouble..

umm... well i am not too crazy but one day i went with my alias obssed cuzin like me to the mall and we got sees candy then we decided to see Daredevil for the sencond time then we went back to my house and watched all the s/v moments and then all the rest of the eposides cuz my cuzin taped them all. My other friend that thinks im crazy cuz i love alias keept calling me to go to a dance with her (which i said i would got to) i said my cuzin wuz over and my mom wasn't home to drive me when i was just watching alias. i never told her i was watching re runs! lol thats not crazy but i have been on ebay and looked for alias stuff and i have a s/v buddy icon and have spent hours getting tons of alias wallpapers.

oooo once (im a baby) i cried when i found out that alias was a re run! lol i was looking forward to that hour for a week!

Lauren :super: teimle

The other day I went to Shakey's (the ice cream parlor) with my parents, and they had these paper shamrocks that you could buy for $1 to benefit the Children's Miracle Network, and you were supposed to write your name on them and hang them on the wall. We each bought one, and my parents let me write the names. I put "Sydney Bristow" on one, "Jack Bristow" on one, and "Irina Derevko" on the the third, and then hung them up! Not really crazy, but for me, it's pretty crazy. :lol:

Azalea said:
The other day I went to Shakey's (the ice cream parlor) with my parents, and they had these paper shamrocks that you could buy for $1 to benefit the Children's Miracle Network, and you were supposed to write your name on them and hang them on the wall. We each bought one, and my parents let me write the names. I put "Sydney Bristow" on one, "Jack Bristow" on one, and "Irina Derevko" on the the third, and then hung them up! Not really crazy, but for me, it's pretty crazy. :lol:
That's really cute!! I love it!

Oh man, you do not want to know the stuff I've done for Alias...I would sell my soul for Alias. My most recent crazy Alias act is that I am in the process of learning 11 languages so I can fulfill my dream and become a CIA agent just like Sydney! And I started taking Tae Kwon Do too! I'm gonna do this...Instead of "Be like Mike"...I wanna "Be like Syd"...it's my motto!

I have poetry collection of poems I wrote about Alias for fun...there's like 70 poems in there...I would write about Alias since I had no one to talk to about it.

I have no one except you wonderful people here....(woah, did I just call you all wonderful? :blink: ) LOL!! Oh well, I have an entire binder based on Alias things....pictures, interviews, transcripts, episode guides, awards won, you name it...plus some stuff from here like how to know if your a fan..

I went and got the Rambaldi symbol tattooed on my leg. I want to get Jennifer tattooed also. I am a big Tomb Raider fan and have Lara Croft on my leg, and a spiderman on my back. I would say I am borderline crazy.

i printed out hundreds of pics of Michael Vartan with the caption -
Michael Vartan: the hottest man alive!
6'1", 34, Alias star

and handed them out at school

i carry my favorite pic of him at all times

I have one friend that watches Alias!!! She doesn't come on (she thinks that were crazy) but she does tape them!!! But everyone else I have drove them up the wall!!! They bet I can't go a day!!! I don't say anything that to them sends a red flag, but I manage to say quotes, and they never know!!! My friends are pooling money to take me to a shrink, and that me comming on here CAN'T be good for my health!!! But I don't care!! I love Alias!!!! I have pictures of Michael Vartan in my locker, all over my folders!!! And I write I love Vaughn everywhere!!! I love Alias!!! And who says that were obsessed?????????????

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I drew the Rambaldi symbol all over....my arms, my hands, my shoes, my friends face while she was sleeping....I got bored!
lol! That's always what I do when I'm bored...mutilate myself and others! haha! and I have an alias binder also! I have t-shirts I had made at a local t-shirt shop with Jennifer Garner on them that I wear every Friday to remind people to watch Alias.

SydB_JenG said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I drew the Rambaldi symbol all over....my arms, my hands, my shoes, my friends face while she was sleeping....I got bored!
lol! That's always what I do when I'm bored...mutilate myself and others! haha! and I have an alias binder also! I have t-shirts I had made at a local t-shirt shop with Jennifer Garner on them that I wear every Friday to remind people to watch Alias.
WOW! We have another thing in common...this is beginning to get scary.. :thinking: are you my stalker? No, I'm JK! LOL! No, but there's this kid at school who stalks me all the time...it's pretty scary...

lol! you should take tae kwon doe like me for 2 reasons...1. we will have another thing in common...2. beat off the stalker kid!

I tried to, but my parents don't wanna waste money on me. Oh well, I found this thing online where they show different types of kicks and stuff, so I know a little...So we have one more thing in common!!

Back