Craziest Alias Fans

I´m from Argentina and I´m the only person I know who watches Alias. So ít´s fun to know what you and your friends do for the show. As for me, the craziest thing I´ve done is create this powerpoint document with slides, all about Alias. I´ve spent probably weeks (sometimes 4 hours a day for the last 2 months) doing it, and I still haven´t finished it. It´s great fun anyway

Azalea said:
The other day I went to Shakey's (the ice cream parlor) with my parents, and they had these paper shamrocks that you could buy for $1 to benefit the Children's Miracle Network, and you were supposed to write your name on them and hang them on the wall. We each bought one, and my parents let me write the names. I put "Sydney Bristow" on one, "Jack Bristow" on one, and "Irina Derevko" on the the third, and then hung them up! Not really crazy, but for me, it's pretty crazy. :lol:
lol

oh man i guess i'm not as obsseded as i thought cause i haven't really done anything for alias thats crazy.the only thing i have is pics all over my walls and in my agenda and quotes in my agenda also. :(

I haven't done anything TOO crazy about Alias. I mean, I talk about it 24/7 and I write quotes from the ep's on post-it's and stick them in random places, but I don't think I've done anything tooo drastic lately. I spend my class time writing my fanfic's and die if I finish one and can't think of a new one to write.

sarkizahottie said:
Tao Bo doesn't cut it. We are forced to learn it in Phys Ed. and it just isn't as cool looking as tae kwon do. Trust Me.
Well if she can't do tae kwon doe because her parents won't pay for it, then she can at least try tae boe...its better than nothing!

ok i read alisa transcripts, write alias poems, write fanfics, and i download eps evrynow and then. not that crazy but trust me theres more, writing the rambaldi symbol in code making collages, printing pics.

I write ALIAS everywhere : on me, on the others, on the windows, in my exercise books, and sometimes, i form ALIAS with my food, (weird thing !)

Well,I haven't done anything really crazy,but I've been to see Daredevil 5 times,I have a Daredevil mug,the Daredevil soundtrack, all of Alias Season 1 on tape,all of Alias Season 2 on who knows how many tapes LOL,seriously, the one section of wall in my bedroom doesn't exist because it's covered in Syd/Vaughn collages from floor to ceiling,an Alias checkbook cover,Alias address labels,and I own Alias:Declassified!!! So I guess you could say I'm a devoted fan!!!!

Sophie said:
I write ALIAS everywhere : on me, on the others, on the windows, in my exercise books, and sometimes, i form ALIAS with my food, (weird thing !)
One of my favorite food's is spaghettiO's and I buy the kind with the letters and i always save the letters of alias for last...same with alphabet cereals...it makes life a little more interesting!

i'v dun 2 much crazy stuff:

wen my bro moved to uni, i turned his room into an alias shrine

i got the eye of rambaldi <o> tatooed on my hand

i go out and use alias' wearing wigs n outfits i wudn't normally wear

i watch at least one episode a day, but usually more....

i'm nt 2 obsesed rite :confused:

I used to be obsessed with this show when I was younger, imitations and stuff like that, get really hyped up about when Alias aired. Sadly, it's calmed down now, and I'm excited to go to school. Scary. :thinking:

I have a spiral full of JG stuff and I buy every mag (practically) that has JG featured. I own just about everything ALIAS, I talk about it non-stop, I make fan media (I'm not that great but I try), have posters hanging all over my bedroom, have an ALIAS desktop, never miss an episode (I try!), dress up in an alias for Halloween, and drew <o> on my ankle a couple of times and on some of my friend's hands.

let's see... I dyed my hair pink, had a spy-themed party, own the seasons, write the fanfic, make birthday powerpoints for people, rant about how bad it is now at every opportunity, piss people off with constant references to 47, plan to take over the world using at least three devices shown on the show, and it just occured to me to hijack project helix and clone myself some Vaughns for my own and other people's devious purposes. :D

lmfao!!! wooow this is a great thread.. umm ye i dont do anything too crazy, but im a lil obssesed..i own the dvds so i am constantly watcing them, i also watch all the reruns on fox and tnt, my mother doesnt even tell me to "shut off the tv", now its just "stop watching Alias" lol, ive got lots and lots of posters and collages and print/rip outs, i spend hours on alias sites i cant go thru school without devoting at least an entire class period to tallking about alias, i use alais quotes to answer my friends, i make a relation to alias for EVERYTHING like i say how a situation culd have been helped my marshall's gadhets or how syd would deal wit sometong or how a song wuld b great for a really emotional scene or sumtin, im always reffering to michael vartan/vaughn in french class (cuz hes french n all...my teacher like knows his life story by now) there is like soooo ,much more, but im tired of typing lol!!!!!
:woot: :redhair: :Ph34r: :woot: :redhair: :Ph34r:

this isnt really crazy but in my social studies class its so boring so i was drawing eor <o> allover my notebook and txtbook streach cover then i drew it between my index finger and thumb like all of the real ramboldi followers in the show and this kid who sits next to me he has a major crush on me he starts copying me and drwing it all ovr him and his books im like wtf are you doing

see not crazy but odd

Back