Crossings

Syd works with CIA. She is on a mission to copy the files from a computer that belongs to the covenent. (soz if spelt wrong) The computer is contained inside a nightclub in the VIP room. Sydney is still going out with Vaughn.

Sydney grinned at Vaughn. VAughn was dressed in tight black leather pants and a black t-shirt and leather jacket. "Sexy" thought Syd. Vaughn was thinking the exact samke thing while grinning at Sydney. Who was dress in a tight blue leather dress with a blonde wig.

"We better get out of here Syd and move in"

"Looking forward to seeing me flirting with other guys?"

"No."

She laughed.

"Stay away from Sark."

"VAughn. We've been through this. Sark is not a threat to us."

"I don't care what you say Sydney."

"He wouldn't hurt me Vaughn."

"What makes you so sure"

"I don't know"

"You don't have feelings for him do you Syd?"

"Feelings for a self-centerd, arrogant bastard. I think not."

Vaugh laughed, reassured. He gave Syd a passionate kiss. And pulled her out of the Van.

"Lets go my little tight pants boy"

He grinned playfully. They kissed one last time before entering the night club. The techno music was pumping hard.

"Syd. Ill sit here."

"OK"

"You sure you don't want to put on the radio transmitter so we can hear each other?"

"Vaughn. We both know it won't work in a busy techno nightclub like this. I can barely hear you now"

He frowned.

"Ok. BUt if you get into trouble..."

"VAughn. I know."

She smiled at him and stauntered off. He grinned watching her back. As he ordered a drink.

Sydney scanned the crowd in search of the VIP room. She couldn't find it. She kept on looking. There, she thought. There was an empty corridor and men in suites were entering it. It seemed to lead to somewhere. Sydney started heading towards the corridor. She entered the corridor and to her suprise she felt a gun at her back. Then she heard a coky british accent.

"Give my your VIP pass. NOW."

Sydney put on a french accent.

"I am afraid i can not help you monsuier."

"I am holding a gun to you back right now lady. I would hand over your pass unless you wish to die."

IN one swift move Sydney turned and kicked the gun out of Sark's hand and caught it in mid-air and pinned him to the ground.

"Now look who's got the gun"

Sark stared at her for a brief moment.

"Ahhh... MIss Bristow. I should have expected you would be here."

"Yes you should of"

"You know it's quite a shame we don't work together. We would make a marvolous team."

"Dream on"

Sydney heard the sound of footsteps coming there way down the corridor. Sark heared them too. They both started to panic. Sydney quickly pulled him to his feet and pinned him to the wall. The hand that she was holding his gun in went swiftly behind his back ready to shoot him. Then she quickly smothered him with a kiss. To her suprise she enjoyed it quite a bit. She could tell Sark was too as he was kissing her passionatly back. They both didn't realize that the two men had passed them and turned the corner. After a minute or so Sydney pulled away. She was suprised that she was quite reluctant to do so, and she could see Sark was reluctant for her to pull away too. They stared at each other for a second.

"Well. We are making a progress. First enemies now snogging partners. Next we'll be working together"

"Dream on."

"You can not tell me you did not enojy every minute of that kiss"

"I did not enjoy every minute of that kiss"

Sydney said half heartedly.

"Your lieing." he said simply.

"How would you know you don't even know me."

"I know you well enough." he smirked at her. Sydney let out a fustrated sigh.

HoPe YoU sArKeNy FaNs LiKe It!!!

YaY? oR nAy?

Sydney going bad is always good in my mind... for the pure reason that most Sarkney fics that have Sark go good seem a little phony. Sure, I've read some great ones out there... but I honestly don't see Sark as a "good" guy. So, continue. Sydney going bad is great great great!

Give me a PM when you update!

"I did not enjoy every minute of that kiss" Sydney said half heartedly.

"Your lieing." he said simply.

"How would you know you don't even know me."

"I know you well enough." he smirked at her. Sydney let out a fustrated sigh.

"I have to go, i have work to do."

"I bet all my money that you are here to get files from the covenent. And so am i. SO i suggest we work together"

"A very tempting over but im afraid i have to pass. I don't work with the enemy."

"Surely you can make an exception for the man you are falling for."

"Falling for? Who said anything about falling for you."

"That kiss said everything"

"It's called acting"

"It's remarkable how you can lie a million times in just on tiny minute"

"I'm not lieing"

"As you wish. Now shall we get to it"

"I thought i made it clear i don't work for the enemy"

"Then consider me a mutual freind"

"Im afraid that will take a lot of imagianation wich i don't have time for."

"May i ask why considering me as a mutual friend would be so hard"

"Because i hate you. Your an arrogant, two-faced, self-centered man. Who kills anyone who gets in his way."

"Unlike you i admitt what i know is true. Yes i am all of what you say. But think about it exactly how are you going to get the files that we both want when i shall be getting them at the same time and will surely destroy the computer before you get to make a copy of the files."

"I doubt you'll get to the computer first esspecially with those scrawny legs"

"Miss Bristow exactly how are you going to get a VIP pass?"

"I'm not sure yet."

"So when i put the gun to your back earlier were you just expecting to walk into the VIP club by charming the gaurds?"

"Well..."

"You should be thanking me for saving me. As soon as they found out you didn't have a pass you'd be out of this world." he smirked.

"I can handle getting threw the gaurds"

"mmm... But wouldn't it just be easir to work with me..since i already have a pass?"

He showed her the pass smirking knowing he had defeated her.

"Were did you get that from?"

"When you were kissing me, the two men. I just put my hand in his pocket."

"Fine. We will work together this one time only. Never again."

"You don't know me well enough MIss Bristow. When you work with me once, your destined to work with me forever."

"Sure."

"Shall we?"

He held out his elbow.

"This is a club. You don't join arms."

"Well i just thought we could act like we had a bit of class. But i guess your right, they would never by it. Esspecially because of what your wearing."

"What does that mean? Are you saying i look like a hooker."

"Well you do. BUt i guess most woman here do. BUt that leather dress is good on the eyes."

"You keep your eyes to yourself"

"Yes Miss Bristow. Now what are we posing as."

"A couple i guess"

"Hoping for another kiss are we?"

HoPe YoU lIkE! ;)

"Hoping for another kiss are we?"

"You have an extremly high ego, i would rather die then kiss you again!"

"Is that so?"

"Yes that is so"

"Im not the one who wants to pose as a couple"

"For the record i dont even want to work with you"

"Then why are you about to"

"Because you already have a pass and that means i get the easy way in and out of this. I do not have any intention of kissing you again."

"I see. Shall we?"

"Yes, we shall. And please remember were in a club no one acts classy in a club"

"As you wish"

They began walking down the hall towards the VIP room. Sydney was suprised at how quickly Sark moved into action. He was in full character. He walked casually next to her. Sydney looked strait ahead with a sexy look on her face. They finally reached the gaurds. Sark waved the pass they nodded. Sark walked through the door as Sydney smiled at the gaurd sexily.

"Your enjoying playing with the gaurds aren't you. Trying to make me jealous"

"The only man in my life is Vaughn you bastard"

"Then why did you kiss me earlier?"

"So we wouldn't get killed"

He sighed. They moved towards the bar. Sydney was suprised at how many people were in the VIP room. It was a huge room with dancers every were. There wasn't a free space anywhere. Sark ordered himself a drink.

"What about me?"

"You have to go sing to distract everyone."

"And what?Leave you to copy the disk's and give me a faulty one?"

"You're going to have to trust me"

"Yeah. And pigs will fly."

"I got you in here Miss Bristow. Now you are going to do as i say. Get on stage and dance do something. Your not wearing that dress for nothing."

"Keep your eyes off me"

"Its very hard to do that. Dont just tell me off tell all the other men staring at you,"

Sydney glanced around. He was right there were a lot of men staring at her.

"For your information i am not the only one dressed like this."

"I know. But you are the prettiest one."

"Keep your eyes and hands off me. You got it?"

"I dont know if i can control myself."

"Lets just get this over with."

She handed him a spare disk.

"If you cheat me out. Your dead. I will track you down and slice you slive."

"I understand"

"When we leave this VIP room we will part ways and VAughn and the CIA will never know that this meeting took place. You got that?"

"Miss Bristow you should know by now that i would never do anything to hurt you"

"I find that hard to believe. Enough of this chit chat lets get moving."

And she turned and headed towards the stage. Sark was captivated by her for a few moments. He watched her get on stage and say something to the DJ. Then she got a microphone and started singing. He voice we soft, yet powerful. Sark finally realized he had to get moving. He glanced one more time at her dancing and singing and smiled to himself. Sark snuck into the back room. He found the computer and it only took him a few moments to crack the code. He copied the files on to his disk and was just about to put a virus on Sydney's disk. But thought the better of it. 1. He didn't want to die and he knew she would kill him. 2. There was something that told him even though he didn't promise not to leave the disk blank that he should. 3. SOmething about her was captivating him and he didn't want to betray her as he hoped that they would work together sometime in the near future. He copied the files onto her disk. He smiled as he crushed the hard drive of the computer. HE turned and noticed two men blocking the door. They were big and tall. He looked at them and then thought of Sydney. s***. She's singing there no way shes going to come in time to save me. The two men moved closer to Sark. Like they were about to kill there prey.

vaughnandsyd4eva said:
He looked at them and then thought of Sydney. s***. She's singing there no way shes going to come in time to save me.
I enjoy the fact that Sark is willing to admit to himself that Sydney could save him. Shows who might be wearing the pants in the relationship... ;)

Thanks for the PM!

They were big and tall. He looked at them and then thought of Sydney. s***. She's singing there no way shes going to come in time to save me. The two men moved closer to Sark. Like they were about to kill there prey. Sark looked around searching for a way to exit. There wasn’t one. Come on Sydney. Save me. He urged her through his brain.

Suddenly as if she had heard him calling he heard to gun shots. The two huge men fell to the ground. And there was Sydney standing there smirking at him.

“Got into a slight spot of trouble did you?”

“How did you know I was in trouble”

“After seeing you many times in the field I knew it couldn’t possibly take you that long to copy two disks. Unless… you got into trouble. So I thought firstly, I wouldn’t mind seeing you die. But then I thought of my disk and decided I better come to the rescue”

“How thoughtful of you”

“I was thinking about my disk, not you.”

“Wouldn’t you be sad if I died?”

“I highly doubt it”

“Well maybe once we get to know each other…”

“It’s not going to happen. Where’s my disk?”

“Here”

He handed her the disk.

“You know it is a shame we don’t work together. We would make a very good team.”

“Im shattered about that too.” Sydney said sarcastically.

“Well im glad to see were both on the same page.”

“Lets go.”

Sydney turned and walked into the packed club.

“Im off. Vaughn will be worried were I am”

“So you finally hooked up with him?”

“That’s none of your buissness.”

“Well its sad to see you’ve setteled for second best”

“Whats that supposed to mean?”

“Everyone knows you would rather be with me.”

“Keep dreaming.”

Sydney turned and walked out of the VIP section of the club. She walked down the corridor, were Sark had out a gun to her head. Were they had kissed. She forced the image of them kissing out of head. Trying to think about Vaughn. There he was. Sitting at the same spot she had left him. His head was spinning in all directions. She smiled. He was looking for her. She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned. Sark.

“I thought I told you to stay in the VIP club for 10 minutes.”

“We never had a chance to say goodbye.”

“Vaughn is right there. If he see’s me with you…”

Sark leaned forward and kissed he passionately. Then he pulled back almost as quickly as he had moved to kiss her. Sydney’s eyes stayed closed for a few seconds until she realized the kiss was over.

“Did you enjoy that Miss Bristow.”

“No. It was utterly gross” she said. Not meaning any of it.

Sark smirked.

“Until we meet again Miss Bristow.”

And he turned and vanished into the crowd.

“Did you enjoy that Miss Bristow.”

“No. It was utterly gross” she said. Not meaning any of it.

Sark smirked.

“Until we meet again Miss Bristow.”

And he turned and vanished into the crowd. Sydney stood there and stared at his back for a few seconds. Wondering how she could like kissing an evil, self-centered killer. Well its not like I like HIM thought Sydney. Just the way he kisses. Sydney pushed the thoughts out of her head and walked up to Vaughn. She sliped into the seat next to him and took a sip of the drink sitting in front of him.

He looked up and smiled at her.

“Hey.”

Sydney smiled, the image of her and Vaughn still in her head.

“Hey”

“I was getting worried, you were gone for ages.”

“It was no sweat, I just had to charm the gaurds for a while.”

“You didn’t… you know. Go the whole way.”

Sydney laughed.

“No way.There’s only one man in my life. Michael Vaughn.”

Vaughn moved towards her and kissed her tenderly. Sydney enjoyed every second of the kiss, just as she had with Sark. “But then again I only like Sark’s kissing” thought Sydney.

“Did you bump into Sark at all?”

Sydney’s heart slightly raced at the sound of Sarks’s name.

“Nope. I guess he didn’t come after all.”

“Good. Im glad.”

“Yer.”

Sydney half wished what she was saying was true. If she hadn’t bumped into Sark she wouldn’t be having mixed up feeling’s about him.

“Let’s get out of here.”

Sydney grinned and stood up. Holding Vaughn’s hand.

As they headed towards the exit she saw a familiar face. Sark. He was dancing with a sexy brunette. His body was smothering hers. For some reason Sydney felt a pang of jealousy.

Syd feeling jealous hmmmm.Loved the update,little short but it was good.Can't wait for more and thanks for the pm.

~Rach~

Back