Crossings

Sydney half wished what she was saying was true. If she hadn’t bumped into Sark she wouldn’t be having mixed up feeling’s about him.

“Let’s get out of here.”

Sydney grinned and stood up. Holding Vaughn’s hand.

As they headed towards the exit she saw a familiar face. Sark. He was dancing with a sexy brunette. His body was smothering hers. For some reason Sydney felt a pang of jealousy.

The next morning Sydney woke up smiling. She had just had the best dream of her life.

DREAM:

Sydney entered the room, her long red dress gracefully touching the floor. She walked slowly over to Sark, who was staring at her. She smiled.
"Hello Sark"

"Sydney, you look..."

Sydney laughed.

"Stunning?"

"That's the one, come on Ill show you to our table."

Sark gently placed his arm around her waist. Sydney smiled at his touch. He held the elegant gold chair out for her. Then he turned to his seat.

"You know Sark, after all this time i have never ever known you to be lost for words."

"Niether. But when i met you Sydney, i knew everything was going to change."

Sydney smiled, as he picked up her soft hand and kissed it as if it was gold.

"I love you Sydney."

"I love you too Sark"

END OF DREAM.

Sydney smiled as she played over in her head, him telling her that he loved her. It seemed so real to her. She opened her eyes. Hoping, that beside her Sark would lay. BUt he didn't. There was Vaughn. In a way she was happy to see him, but then again she wasn't. Sydney sighed heavily, this was going to be a long trip home.

Humada...humada...humada!
Boy do I love this!
This has got to be one of the best stories ever!
I mean come one it has Vaughn and Sark in it!
I'm loving it so much!
Can I get a PM?
Thanks a bunch!
Can't wait for more!!

Kim

Sydney smiled as she played over in her head, him telling her that he loved her. It seemed so real to her. She opened her eyes. Hoping, that beside her Sark would lay. But he didn't. There was Vaughn. In a way she was happy to see him, but then again she wasn't. Sydney sighed heavily, this was going to be a long trip home.

Sydney shut her suitcase and headed for the door.

“Syd?”

“Yer.”

“Is something wrong?”

“No. Why?”

“I don’t know, you just seem a little distant.”

Sydney smiled.

“I guess I’m a little stressed that’s all.”

“About what?”

“The plane ride I guess, you never know who’s going to try and steal the stuff we have retrieved.”

Vaughn laughed.

“You’ve never been worried before.”

“I know, I guess im just a little more cautious now days.”

“Yer.”

“Well, I better go put my bag in the car, ill meet you in the car when your ready.”

“Sure.”

Sydney walked out, sighing with relief. At least I have him fulled she thought. All I have to do now is full my self, make sure I don’t love Sark. I just can’t love him. It’s just not right. Argh!

ON THE PLANE.

“Hey Syd, are you sure your alright?”

“Yer”

“Did you hear what I just said?”

“No. Im sorry Vaughn I guess im just lost in my thoughts.”

“That’s alright. What are you thinking about?”

Sydney hesitated slightly.

“My mum.”

Vaughn looked to the ground.

Thankgod thought Sydney. At least he believe’s me, If only he knew that in actual fact I was thinking of Sark. He would kill me.

Sydney looked at her hand as she felt something touch. It, over lapping her hand was Vaughns.

She looked up into his sea of green eyes.

“It will be okay.”

If only Sark was comforting her.

Back