Daddy's Girl

YES!
I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!
You fibber!
I was so right!
And I called your bluff *giggles* Im so proud of myself!

YES!
The cows dead!

Yes!
Maggie is Syds!

Yes! Yes! Yes!
Hah, can you tell Im a little bit elated?

Anyways...as much as I loved that -
Poor Maggie...she watched her daddy kill her 'mother'
*shakes head*

I loved it though!
Every bit!
Sorry it took me so long to review...
Thanks for the PMs-
-Ash

To everyone: I would like to thank you all so much for reading my fic. It was great and I hoped that you enjoyed yourself.

Addicts List(please let me know if you want to be added)
1. sydneymichael
2. leelow13
3. secretagent03
4. luckylass
5. Sydney L Bristow
6. ohiochic2010
7. secret agent angel
8. vaughnsgurl4lf
9. Lost soul
10. aprilsfool6
11. sparklingrainbow
12. secretfriend220
13. xMountineer02300844x
14. alias#1
15. AliasFreak90210
16. SYD96
17. maddy28

Chapter 35

Maggie

Sydney, Daddy and I went to CIA medical services. They drew some blood from me, some from Sydney, some from Daddy and then we sat in the waiting room. Sydney didn’t say anything and neither did Daddy.

After a couple of hours the doctor came back, “Agent Vaughn, Agent Bristow. We ran some genetic tests on the blood samples.” He looked at the page in his folder, “Michael Vaughn, you are the father. Sydney Bristow…you are the mother.”

Daddy looked at Sydney and she burst into tears, he hugged her and rocked her back and forth, holding her like he did me.

“So, you are my mommy?”

Sydney looked at me with a tearstained face, “Yes, I am.”

I hugged her and Daddy hugged both of us.

I wish I could say that he proposed to her there, and they got married and lived happily ever after. But as I was quickly learning, life isn’t always a fairy tale. Both of them talked about needing some time, and neither wanted to rush into things.

Basically that meant, that Daddy and I lived with Eric, since Daddy refused to go back to our old house and Sydney lived in her house. This also meant that Daddy would go over to Sydney’s house and sometimes not come back until the next morning.

I became better friends with Eric, who was much more comfortable around me, and with Nadia, who turned out to be Sydney’s sister. Eric and Nadia were dating, and they would go to magic shows and Disneyland. They took me a lot.

Daddy also made me go to a woman named Dr. Barnett, who had long blond hair and would talk to me about my feelings.

I visited Jack and Sydney’s mom, Irina, who were living together again.

One day, about a year after Sydney became my mom, Daddy came home late from Sydney’s house. Eric cornered him in the front yard.

“When are you going to marry her?”

Daddy muttered something about not wanting to rush things.

“I’ll buy you the goddamned ring.” Eric said.

So Daddy and Eric went out and bought a very pretty ring, I peeked at it.

He asked Sydney to marry him and she said yes.

The wedding was a very small one. Eric was Daddy’s best man and Nadia was Mommy’s(I had gotten used to calling Sydney Mommy pretty quickly) bridesmaid. Everyone else sat in the rows in a very small church, the priest said a lot of things that I didn’t understand, and about halfway through I noticed a very tall blond man slipping in the back. Finally they kissed and everyone clapped. During the party afterwards, Daddy was holding me when the blond man came up.

Mommy gave a cry and threw herself into his arms, “Will!”

Daddy put me down and came over shaking the man’s hand, “Glad to see you could make it.”

Mommy turned around to look at him, “You knew he was coming?”

“Yeah, he’s your surprise.”

She kissed Daddy on the cheek.

Will knelt down so he was at eye level with me, “I’m Will Tippin.”

“I’m Maggie,” I said, then pointing, “They’re my Mommy and Daddy.”

I went over to talk to Mitchell, and when I came back I saw that Mommy and Daddy were gone, I walked around until I found them around the side of the church.

“I love you, Vaughn.” she said.

He raised one of her hands to his lips, “I love you, Sydney.”

Epilogue

They married when I was seven, and Mommy became pregnant soon thereafter. Nine months later I had a little sister, her name was Katie and she was tiny and cute. So there you go, Dr. Barnett, that’s my story. Now I’m done, and I have to leave early, Mommy, Daddy and I are going to see Katie’s pre-school play. My life isn’t a fairy tale, I realize that now. But you know what?

I’m pretty sure that we are going to live happily ever after

THE END

Awesome ending - with Sydney, Vaughn and Maggie getting the happy ending that they deserve (plus a new addition to their family). :syd4: 👶 :vaughn1:

Wow that was really great. I loved how it was the daughter telling the story. This is one of the best story plts ever created! Thank you so much for all of the PMs!

that was really really cute!! you should consider doing a seqel. maybe call it mommy's girl and tell it in katie's p.o.v just a suggestion. i love this story!! thanks for the pm. if you do a seqel pm me for it.

Awwwwwwwwwwww! Fabulous updates. I wish it wasn't over. That was a perfect way to end the story. Will you make a sequel to this? Please tell me if you write another story. Thank you for the PMs. This story deserves an :eek:scar:! I really enjoyed it.
Addict No. 13 and sad to see it go :byesad:
xMountineer02300844x a.k.a. Erin

omg that was sooo cute
it was so sweet
and its over *sniff*
thats was an amazing story
please pm me if you write anything else

:eek:scar: :eek:scar: :eek:scar:

:D :D :D :D :D

:shocked: :jawdrop: :confused: :stupidcomputer: OMG!! The end!! I can't believe its over!!! Well I just want to tell you how much I enjoyed this astonishing, remarkable, incredible, marvelous, surprising, wonderful, amazing story of yours! (Gotta love thesauruses! :lol: :D) I really appreciate all the time, effort, hard work, and dedication you have put into this story! It is truely one of my favorites, and it's gonna be weird not getting my weekly (sometimes daily) dose of Daddy's Girl :( :eek: Your last chapter was awesome, I'm so glad maggie really is Sydney's daughter. I loved your epilogue! they got married, had another baby and lived happily ever after...well maybe, how about you tell us!! Please, please do a sequel! Think about it at least!? And thank you for sending all the wonderful PMs I asked for, I sure they were a pain in the butt! :D :smiley:

lee 🐒

awww that was so sweet! i love it when chapters are written in Maggie's POV. she's so cute.. is there room for a sequel of this? it's really good! thanks for the pm and please let me know if you have something new!

You're so great!

Awwwwwwwww.... :love: I love that they are finally a real family. :D
I am so glad that when they had gotten married they had another daughter.
It was so amazingly great.
I love it so much and am sad it's over. :(
Thank you so much for the pm's.
:surf:

Bubbles said:
Lee.. ok, I really am shocked speechless... I've read the whole fic just now and all I can say is: Wow..

you have done an amazing job on this and I'd really appreciate it if you'd add me to the PM list and the Addict list ^_^

it's an awesome fic, and i absolutely love the plot..

as for my theory:

after Sydney gave birth, Sark took the baby away and lied to Sydney and told her that her baby hadn't made it. he delivered the baby to Lauren who meanwhile... was... hmm... :Ponder: maybe she was pretending to be pregnant to save her and vaughn's marriage? and that baby was maggie? that does explain why she's so cold to maggie and barely talks to her...

please update soon!

luv JuJu :harp:
[post="1478841"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
^ that was on page 20... something or other... and I never got a PM :cry:

so I missed all the chapters since then but I read them all now and I can't believe it's ended... awww (n) but it was really good!

luv juju :harp:

Awe, that was so adorable!
I loved it!
Its awesome how Maggie was telling the whole thing to Barnett.
Thanks for the PMs
You did a magnificient job!
-Ash

Back