Daddy's Girl

That was great. :D
But I hope Vaughn finds out and he and Sydney can be together.
I still stick with Maggie being Sydney's and Vaughn's. :thinking:
Thank you for the pm.
:surf:

I hope Vaughn understands why Syd is doing this, later on that is. After we have thrown the COW in to what ever prison traitorous COW's are thrown into. ( cattle pen?) Maybe Jack can kill her. People stay dead when Jack kills them. Well, except for Irina.
Thanks for the PM

Aww... :( Why isn't Vaughn taking to Weiss?
I feel so bad for him. Torn between his daughter's mother and the woman he loves. :( :( :( I want to give him a hug, and Syd.
Maggie prob. wasn't an accident. Lauren prob. had her on purpose to keep Vaughn.
Can't wait til Wednesday

Yes. Lauren is the mole... can she leave now?? Please??

Syd has to plant a bug in Vaughn's house now.. but she told Vaughn that she needed to talk (as a way to get into his house of course). What I'm wondering is what they are going to end up talking about and how this conversation is going to play out. It should be interesting.

Thanks for the pm!

I had a feeling it was jack and sydney talking in your spolier. great update...short and sweet!. I can't wait for them to take down the COW! but on the other hand i think vaughn is gonna be hurt when he finds out syd used him and went behind his back. I just hope he realizes that she did it for him! but dear god! lauren has to go soon! i hate everything about her...how many more chapters before she is gone for good?? so we get a update wednesday? cool! one thing i love about this story is how often you update, we get an update at least every three days...the whole thing about eric and vaughn not talking kinda suprised me...i know they had a fight, and how eric is so right! but still i thought it would kinda blow over. in your next chapter i think you should have more sydney and lauren scenes to show how great sydney is and how much of a b*tch lauren really is!! can't wait for your next chapter! thanks for the PM!

lee :happydance:

p.s. i just noticed this today...but you have the greatest name in the world! :lol: lol! hi lee! :hi:

i'm more curious about the talk... i wonder what the topic would be.. i mean.. it has to be something reasonable and interesting.. i hope they get to tallk about their baby girl... thanks for the pm and update soon! i really love this!

Wensday?? *thinks wensday...is...TOMORROW!! Yeah. sorry for a horrible review, but i can't think of any crual and unusual ways to hurt Lauren right now, and my mine though t track was on figuring out when wensday was so...

Back