Daddy's Girl

YAY! Great updates. Sorry I haven't replied that much but I've been extremely busy for the past couples days. I cannot wait to see what happens next. I am so happy Sydney and Vaughn might have the chance to be a couple! :excited:
Addict No. 13
xMountineer02300844x

sorry i haven't replied n awhile i have been really busy. anyways thanks for th pms and for the updates. pm me when you post another. The updates were sooooo awesome.

Great update! Yeah! Sydney is ok...your incorporating more from the S3 from the show now. No wonder Jack was so pissed everytime she saw him...I hope Sydney can help Vaughn though his rough time! thank you for the spolier and I can't wait till we get the whole real chapter. Please have them do a blood test on Maggie some how!...I know she can't be Lauren's...she has gotta be Sydney's!

lee :happydance:

To everyone: Thanks for the reviews, my computer has been acting weird, so I hope this works.

Addicts List(please let me know if you want to be added)
1. sydneymichael
2. leelow13
3. secretagent03
4. luckylass
5. Sydney L Bristow
6. ohiochic2010
7. secret agent angel
8. vaughnsgurl4lf
9. Lost soul
10. aprilsfool6
11. sparklingrainbow
12. secretfriend220
13. xMountineer02300844x
14. alias#1
15. AliasFreak90210

Chapter 30

Sydney

I couldn’t believe him, wouldn’t believe him. I looked at my dad, who met my eyes with a stony look.

“When?” I finally choked out.

“It appears that Irina had an affair with Sloane about the time of her…death.”

“So she was pregnant when she left?” I asked, trying to keep my voice from shaking. Vaughn looked up at me sharply, I met his eyes and gave a slight nod, as if trying to indicate that I was all right.

“It would appear so.” My dad didn’t miss our exchange, “What?”

I looked up and tried to keep my voice flat, “What? Nothing.”

He wasn’t fooled, “Did you know about this, Sydney?”

“This? No.”

“Then what?”

“Nothing.” I said, not wanting to have this discussion.

“Sydney,” my dad said, annoyed. “If you have some-”

I looked at Vaughn, who grabbed my hand and rubbed it under the table, “So was I.”

Now Dad looked confused, “You were what?”

“Pregnant. When I was captured.”

Eric avoided my eyes, and Marshall looked sad, as did Dixon, Dad didn’t say anything.

There was a heavy, awkward silence, then Dad asked, “The baby?”

I was pretty sure that he already knew the answer, “She died.”

Dad turned away from me, as if any display of emotion would be counted against him, he looked at Dixon, “So we find Irina.”

“Yes, highest priority.”

Everyone left except for Dad and I, and I walked over to his side of the room.

“How long have you known?” I asked.

“A couple of days,” he was avoiding my gaze.

“Did Emily know?”

“I don’t think so. Probably not.”

I sat on the edge of the table and tried not to cry, I must have been doing pretty badly, because my dad cleared his throat and said, “I’m sorry. About your baby.”

“Oh,” I gulped and managed to regain my composure, “No it’s not that. It’s just,” I paused and tried to best explain the sadness I felt. “That was the one thing I could always count on. She was bad and evil and killed people, but she loved me, loved us. That she was faithful, now I don’t even have that. I don’t know who she is anymore.”

Dad slammed the folder he was holding shut, making me jump, “She’s a wh**e, Sydney. It’s that simple.” Then he walked out.

I sat on the edge of the table, until Vaughn came in.

He smiled at the look on my face, “You and your dad had another heart to heart.”

“You know,” I said, “it’s quiet surprising that I have had such good relationships. I mean considering the ones I’ve been surrounded by my whole life.”

I saw Vaughn stiffen.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to-”

He cut me off, “Don’t, Sydney. It’s my fault for marrying her.”

“Vaughn, you can’t blame yourself.”

“It is my fault, Syd. I f****d up your life, my life, Maggie’s life, Eric’s life-”

“Vaughn!” I cried, grabbing both his hand, “Vaughn, you can’t do this do yourself. Look at me, Vaughn. Do you remember the kind of person I was after Sloane, evil, bitter, bent on revenge at all costs? Remember the way my dad was, still is? Don’t become that person, Vaughn, I’ll find you only to lose you all over again.”

He still wouldn’t look at me, “Vaughn!”

He pushed me away, “I want her to pay. For what she’s done to you, to our family, and especially to our daughter.”

“Vaughn,” I cried, but he walked out.

I gathered up my papers and followed after Vaughn, but he was gone by the time I got out the doors. Only Eric was lurking there.

“Eavesdropping are we?” I asked him.

“No,” he said, “but I agree with you.”

“Good. Where’s Vaughn?”

“Last I saw he was heading towards the exit.” He saw the look on my face, “No Syd, he isn’t going after Lauren. I think he needs to blow of some steam, he was going to go walk the docks.”

I started towards the exit, and Eric grabbed my arm, “Don’t Syd, you’re part of the problem.”

“Me?”

“Yeah. A couple of months ago he was a married man with a kid. It took you coming back to make him realize all the problems with his marriage, and how he was only staying in it for Maggie. He loves you Syd, he’s always loved you, but you are too confusing.”

I dropped into a chair, sighing, “I guess you’re right.”

“So, we focus on your mom and Sloane.”

I turned to the computer, and, half muttering to myself, said, “I have the most screwed up family in the world.”

Eric laughed, “Well, you haven’t met my Uncle Hal.”

first? :thinking:
That was great. :D
And I even bet the pm. :lol:
“This? No.”

“Then what?”

“Nothing.” I said, not wanting to have this discussion.

I looked at Vaughn, who grabbed my hand and rubbed it under the table, “So was I.”

Poor Sydney. :cry: She has been through so much.
I hope that they find out that Maggie is really Sydney's and Vaughn's daughter. :thinking:
“You know,” I said, “it’s quiet surprising that I have had such good relationships. I mean considering the ones I’ve been surrounded by my whole life.”

I saw Vaughn stiffen.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to-”

“It is my fault, Syd. I f****d up your life, my life, Maggie’s life, Eric’s life-”

“Vaughn!” I cried, grabbing both his hand, “Vaughn, you can’t do this do yourself. Look at me, Vaughn. Do you remember the kind of person I was after Sloane, evil, bitter, bent on revenge at all costs? Remember the way my dad was, still is? Don’t become that person, Vaughn, I’ll find you only to lose you all over again.”

He pushed me away, “I want her to pay. For what she’s done to you, to our family, and especially to our daughter.”

I gathered up my papers and followed after Vaughn, but he was gone by the time I got out the doors. Only Eric was lurking there.

“Eavesdropping are we?” I asked him.

“No,” he said, “but I agree with you.”

“Good. Where’s Vaughn?”

“Last I saw he was heading towards the exit.” He saw the look on my face, “No Syd, he isn’t going after Lauren. I think he needs to blow of some steam, he was going to go walk the docks.”

I started towards the exit, and Eric grabbed my arm, “Don’t Syd, you’re part of the problem.”

“Me?”

“Yeah. A couple of months ago he was a married man with a kid. It took you coming back to make him realize all the problems with his marriage, and how he was only staying in it for Maggie. He loves you Syd, he’s always loved you, but you are too confusing.”

I dropped into a chair, sighing, “I guess you’re right.”

I turned to the computer, and, half muttering to myself, said, “I have the most screwed up family in the world.”

Aww Vaughn is so hurt right now. :( I wish Sydney could just take him in her arms and comfort him.
And the part about screwed up families and Eric saying she hadn't met his Uncle Hal was really funny. :lol:
Thank you in advanc for the pm.
Oh and Could I be on the addicts list? :thinking:
Thanks.
:surf:

Great Updates...
I can't wait til they get Nadia Sloane and Irina...
Hopefully nadia did not go willingly and that she is alright...
Thanks for the pm.
Update again soon.

Eric avoided my eyes, and Marshall looked sad, as did Dixon, Dad didn’t say anything.

There was a heavy, awkward silence, then Dad asked, “The baby?”

I was pretty sure that he already knew the answer, “She died.”
Wow! I didn't think she would tell everyone that in the middle of a debriefing and be able to hold it together so well.

I had a feeling Vaughn wouldn't listen to her. Their relationship is so screwed up! Everytime they take one step forward they take 3 steps backward. I hope Vaughn will let Sydney help him get thought this, maybe it will bring them closer.

I swear only Weiss can make someone feeling that bad, see the brightside or at least make them laugh. What are we gonna do with out him in S5??

Great chapter, I loved it! I can't wait for S/V to sort out their problems and get back together! Thanks for the new chapter and the PM. And thanks for your updating speed, I love how fast your have these new updates up.

lee :happydance:

That's the understatement of the year... :rolleyes: But I really want to meet Uncle Hal now.... Maybe he'll make a special guest appearance?? :whistle:

Great update. Thanks for the pm!

Back