Dare You To Move

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to read the first twelve and a half chapters, just click on the link...

“You should be proud you’ve resisted me for so long,” Sydney joked as her dress hit the floor.

“Oh, believe me. I am,” Sark managed to get out before he gave in to the urge to lay kisses all over her neck.

Sydney pushed off the remains of his shirt and placed her hands on his chest. She could feel his heart beating at a rapid rate similar to hers. Her hands trailed down his body to the waist of his pants. She almost laughed when he jumped as she dragged on the buckle of his belt.

“Scared?” she asked hoarsely.

Sark didn’t answer, just lay her down on the bathroom counter and began trailing kisses along her stomach. He could feel the heat radiating off her skin and her pulse begin to race as she softly started to moan. Desperate, she pulled his head back up to hers and kissed him forcefully on the lips.

In one smooth motion, he scooped her up and pushed her against the wall again. His hand trailed down her back and slowly unclasped her bra. It fell to the floor unnoticed. Before she could process what had happened, his mouth was on her breast, tickling and teasing.

She went back to the pants she had tried to unbuckle earlier, and this time she succeeded in unfastening them. Without much thought or effort, he kicked both his pants and boxers off.

“I need you now,” she growled.

His breath stopped as he saw the desire in her eyes. As much as he wanted this moment to last forever, the intensity of it was getting to him. He threw her back down onto the counter and slipped off her underwear. Not wasting a moment, he plunged himself inside of her.

Her mouth was frantic and fevered under his, and her nails scraped wildly down his back before digging forcefully into his hips. His pace quickened as she ground herself against him and cried out rather noisily. Her hips bucked in a brutal plea for speed.

She groaned in pleasure when she felt him pick up the pace of his thrusts. Her body was practically shaking as she teetered on the edge. Hearing the sound of her name on his lips, they both plummeted over that edge together.

Panting with sheer exhaustion and rapture, she picked her head up from where it rested on his shoulder and whispered in his ear, “Well, that killed a little time. I wonder if the coast is clear now.”

If the sounds they had been making didn’t alert the agents to their location, she was pretty sure their sounds of laughter would.

Return to give me feedback please! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back