Daredevil DVD

iheartalias

The Holinator
Hey, I found out there is a hidden (and hilarious!) blooper reel on the Daredevil DVD...here's how to access it...

-Put in the second disk of the movie (the one with the special features)
-click on "The Film"
-click on "Beyond Hell's Kitchen: Making Daredevil"
-highlight "Play" and press the left button on your remote, this will highlight Elektra's swords, press enter and enjoy! :D

Hey. I have a question about Daredevil.
Well I saw it yesterday and I just wonder about Elektra's necklace.. in the end when matt "daredevil" finds her necklace a say "sign language" and then he smiled.. what did the nacklace mean? someone who knows? please answer if you know! :D

-Anna-

Hi, Iheartalias, I'm Claudia, and in my Daredevil disc 2, I am not able to find the hidden blooper reed.
After click on "Beyond Hell's Kitchen: Making Daredevil", I click then on Play, but the only thing to happen is the start of the extra.
The left button is the "rewiev" ?
I don't understand also what "highlight" means.
Please can you explain the entire procedure again?

Sorry for my poor english, but I'm Italian.
Thank you
Claudia

dunno if this helps (i used an online translator and came up with this)

-Ha messo nel secondo dischetto del film (l'un con le caratteristiche speciali)
-lo scatto su "Il Film"
-lo scatto su "Oltre la Cucina dell'Inferno: Facendo il Temerario"
-il"Gioco" di culmine e preme il bottone sinistro sul suo remoto, questo evidenzierĂ  le spade dell'Elektra, la stampa entra e piace!

nikmich2001 said:
Hi, Iheartalias, I'm Claudia, and in my Daredevil disc 2, I am not able to find the hidden blooper reed.
After click on "Beyond Hell's Kitchen: Making Daredevil", I click then on Play, but the only thing to happen is the start of the extra.
The left button is the "rewiev" ?
I don't understand also what "highlight" means.
Please can you explain the entire procedure again?

Sorry for my poor english, but I'm Italian.
Thank you
Claudia
hey Claudia...when you click on "Beyond Hell's Kitchen: The Making of Daredevil", don't click on play, select it like you were going to play it (that's what I meant by highlight) but don't press play, and on your remote there should be buttons that have arrows on it that you use to navigate around the DVD menus...when you have it selected press the arrow that points left...hope that helped!

Alias4-ever said:
Well I saw it yesterday and I just wonder about Elektra's necklace.. in the end when matt "daredevil" finds her necklace a say "sign language" and then he smiled.. what did the nacklace mean? someone who knows? please answer if you know! :D

-Anna-
im pretty sure that Elektra put the necklace there to let him know that she was still alive...If you mean literally, the necklace spelled out "Elektra" in Braille ;)

yah i watched it again last nite and i was thinking the same thing lmao!!!!! anywho uin the comics she visits her own grave.. and JG'S response to that was "THAT IS NOT NORMAL"

iheartalias said:
Alias4-ever said:
Well I saw it yesterday and I just wonder about Elektra's necklace.. in the end when matt "daredevil" finds her necklace a say "sign language" and then he smiled..  what did the nacklace mean? someone who knows?  please answer if you know! :D

-Anna-
im pretty sure that Elektra put the necklace there to let him know that she was still alive...If you mean literally, the necklace spelled out "Elektra" in Braille ;)
Okey.. :D
Thanks!

If you all want to hear some mighty fine comments about JG, then play the movie with the director's and producer's commentary. You can hear them discuss her movie star entrance, her work ethic, her beauty, what was added after principal production was finished, and the braille necklace.

OMG... :woot: I just found this thread and it took me so long to figure out how to do that on my PC... but I finally succeeded!!!!!! ^_^ Thanks so much for this information about the bloopers!!! I would have never found it!!! :D

Back