Daydreaming

I'm a huge daydreamer there probably isn't I thing in the world I havn't daydreamed about. I daydream about being an actress, working for the C.I.A sometimes, and wedding days and so forth. It just never stops most of the time my friends will be talking to me and I'll totally tune them out. I've even come up with my own plot to get myself on Alias. Heehee! Anyone else have an overactive imagination.

I daydream too ! about my future life most of the time ( my job, my husband, my kids...) practically always in school !

I always dream in math class. This one time I was thinking about something(I don't remember what.)I was completley zoned out and The teacher called my name like 5 times before I heard him. When I looked around everyone was looking at me. It was really embarresing but I got over it.

i daydream all the time!about everything, school, friends, future, guys, alias(lol!) ordinary days, accomplishing goals and just basically everything!LOL!!! in class, in the car...pretty much everywhere, it helps me from not becoming too bored!

i think everyone daydreams!!! at least everyone in my science class... how can you pay attention to that stuff??! i day dream mostly about food :lol: i'm so hungry at school cuz i dont eat until 1:00 and i never eat breakfast :confused: i don't the time!

Back