Degrassi

Does anyone watch Degrassi the new generation? I love it because it deals with a lot of real issues that teens deal with in reality. i like that about it. its just a really good show, does anyone else watch?

Emilie

ps- new season sept. 17!

i watched it last year but there hasn't been many new episodes... are you guys in the states or canada? i heard it was on some noggin channel or something in the states... anyways, it's a cool show, i talk to manny and toby sometimes. (cassie steele and jake goldsbie) :D

mmmmmmmmm coolest show man! it so cheesy, but i love it! i havent seen the newer eps! i need to start watchin it again! yeah, i live in the states so its on noggin here! lol! cheesy channel, but like the show it totally kicks butt! lol!

hehe.... nice to see ppl actually watch it! r u guys in canada or the US? canada's time slot isnt gr8 though.... 8:30... but its ok cos its on after my wife and kids. did u guys watch all the eps until now? i cant wait to see what happens with marco!

ems

WOO! Someone finally started a degrassi thread! Ive been meaning to start one! I haven't been able to see degrassi because im in an apartment and we dont have sattelite right now :( but in about a month we'll ber in a rental house and ill get to see it again...I LOVE Degrassi! I can't believe Paige is the popular girl in school...i think shes kind of ugly...her make up and hair and clothes just look really messy and cheap to me...I dont know though...I think Jimmy's a stud! lol hes so hot when he plays basketball hehe! Manny and emma and jt and toby and liberty all bug me sooo much! They need to be cut from the show lol...only the 9th graders are worth watching...GREAT show though!

There is this awesome show called Degrassi: The Next Generation. It's on The N, the nightime network for teens on starting at 6pm everyday. Only on digital cable or satellite. check out more at www.the-n.com

Did you just discover Degrassi? You poor poor soul. Are you not Canadian? Did you not see the original Degrassis (Degrassi High, Degrassi Junior High, and what started it all, the kids from Degrassi street). Degrassi was the original teen drama. Aaron Spelling tried to buy it, but the makers wanted to keep it Canadian, so he create 90210. Hee hee. In Canada it's on CTV.

I've only seen the new one. My sister loves this show..well, she loves the guy who plays Craig. I've seen it a couple times. I like it, but I don't really watch it all that often.

So you wouldn't know about the hat. I saw all the reruns years ago or the original Degrassis+School's Out. Now that Joey's bald, he needs the hat more than ever.

well, my other friend's obsessed with it. yes, i know about the originals and how it originated in Candada on CTV. I know all about that, thank you very much.

Back