Design an Alias T-shirt

jEn Jr.

Cadet
this is mainly, to just post and share ideas on what you would want as a shirt. so go ahead and have bunches of fun ;) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

alias tees, i was over at sd-1 .net and they have a thread like this, people design an alias tee and its usually something funny. like theres one that says JOEY"S PIZZA, and on the back it says WRONG NUMBER. or then theres a pic of jack and it says WHO"S YOUR SPY DADDY??? just what ever comes to mind i guess

jEn Jr. said:
alias tees, i was over at sd-1 .net and they have a thread like this, people design an alias tee and its usually something funny. like theres one that says JOEY"S PIZZA, and on the back it says WRONG NUMBER. or then theres a pic of jack and it says WHO"S YOUR SPY DADDY??? just what ever comes to mind i guess
OMG I love both those ideas! I'd definitely buy at least the Joey's Pizza one. ^_^ DO these t-shirts actually exist?! They should.

Les

well i guess you can go to cafepress.com and then create your own send it to them and they will put it on a t-shirt for you. i'm not sure how much it costs. but here just make one as if its a wallpaper

Yeah ive been on SD1 net and the Tshirts are really good. I'm making mine for the Alias convention using them. I've got the paper and im going to iron it on to it.

whats it going to say emma??? at sd-1 there was one it had syd kicking the globe and it said bend it like bristow!!!! i thought it was funnny :lol:

Aww those sound cool -- does anyone have a link to the thread @ SD-1 where people posted those?

Les

I have an idea, but I didn't make it... If someone else wants to that would be cool. ^_^ I might make it later if I have time...

On the front: POW! with a fist or something (or possibly another picture expressing pain? lol)

On the back: Sometimes the truth hurts. ALIAS

:lol:

Les

I have an idea

JJ Abrams likes to use the number "47" in Alias. Why not have it on a t-shirt?

Front of the shirt: #47

Back of the shirt: It's a number thing. You wouldn't understand.
Watch Alias on Sunday nights on ABC.

Back