Destiny.

Hey Dani! . . .I didnt exactly use that. :( and i think youre so gonna hate me for the cliffhanger in the next chap. . .

Thanks so much for all the reviews

chapter nine
Sydney drew in a deep breath as she painted a sultry smile on her lips.
"Why? Does it concern you that i prefer wearing mens clothing to bed? Its more. . .
Comfortable. . " she stretched languidly and watched as Keving hungrily stared her long legs.
She felt sick to the stomach at this but yet she knew the little trick would work like a charm. . . .
"I dont suppose you need someone to keep guard over you. . ." Kevin asked hopefully.
Sydney nearly gagged in disgust.
"Uh. . .No thanks but i think i can look after myself just fine." she forced a smile.
Just then one of Kevin's CIA accomplices walked over to them.
"We just got a tip of that Mr Vaughn is in Room 608." the agent spoke urgently.
Sydney felt her heart jump in fear, as she watched Kevin's eyes ignite with excitement.
"Okay thats great. Lets just confirm his Alias with the desk cleark." he instructed.
"Excuse me for a second. . ." Sydney murmured as she stepped away.
She leaned against a phone booth trying to hide herself from view as she grabbed her mobile from the shirt pocket.
She quickly dialed Micheal's number and within seconds he answered.
"Syd where are you? I was wondering if you had decided to ditch me. . " Micheal began his tone only half joking.
Sydney rolled her eyes.
Like she would ditch him??
"Micheal the CIA is here. . ." Sydney whispered frantically into the phone.
Micheal froze at her words.
He had just been pouring a glass of wine hoping that he could maybe calm Sydney's nerves with it when she came back upstairs. . .
"What the heck are they doing in Vegas?" Micheal muttered in disbelief.
"Looking for you apparently. . .
And guess what. . This just gets better. .
Kevin is heading the team personally." Sydney said dryly.
Micheal groaned loudly.
"Geez. . If i could get my hands on that freak. . "
"My sentiments exactly." Sydney agreed.
There was a brief moment of silence.
"You have to get out of there. . .Its too dangerous with them all here." Sydney said urgently.

Micheal nodded as he headed for the door.
"Okay. . .But Syd. . " he trailed off.
"What is it?" she asked anxiously.
"I love you. . " and with that he hung up.
Sydney felt her heart twist as she stared at the phone.
"I love you too. . " She whispered even though she knew that he couldnt hear her.
She nearly jumped out of her skin as she felt a tap on her back.
She whirled around and saw Kevin standing there.
She wondered briefly then, just how much of her conversation had he heard?
"Hey Syd? Wanna lead the extraction team?" he grinned.
Sydney had to struggle to refrain from rolling her eyes.
"Sure Kev. . .Lets go. . "
They stood outside room 608, all their weapons ready.
"Okay. On the count of three." Kevin commanded and then after three seconds, he kicked the door open.
Sydney felt her stomach lurch as they stepped into the room that she and Micheal had been together so few hours ago. .
However she tried her best to hide her feelings as she watched Kevin and his cronies race around the room.
"Bloodyhell! The rat has escaped again!" Kevin nearly yelled in frustration.
Sydney hid a smile as she watched him rant.
"Agent Finnes?" a agent ran up to him.
"What!?" Kevin barked.
"We just saw Mr Vaughn on our security feeds.
He was on the thirteenth floor heading south." the agent spoke quickly.
Kevin smiled and then turned to the agents.
"Seal of all exits. And make sure you Comb the the forteenth floor. . ." Kevin barked out his orders to the waiting agents.
He then turned to Sydney.
"Sydney? You and i will take the thirteenth floor. . .
And this time we're gonna catch that son of a bitch once and for all. . " he smiled grimly.
Ten minutes later, Sydney was creeping down the north wing of the thirteenth floor.
Kevin had opted to search the south wing.
Her stomach was in knots and her breathing irregular.
'Where is he?' She wondered half in fear that Kevin might have already found him. . .
She slowed down as she reached the one room which was in complete silence.
She stood outside the door of room 709 and bit her lip.
Every other occupant in the hotel had their T.V's blaring. .
Except for this room.
She was just two seconds from knocking, when the door opened and she was pulled in.
"Hey!" she cried out struggling.
"Shh. . .Its okay Syd. . Its just me. . " Micheal spoke soothingly as he let her go, his warm breath tickling her highly sensitive neck.
She sagged against him gratefully.
"Oh thank God. . I was so worried. . " she murmured as he gently led her to the bed.
He sat her down and leaned over her.
"I called one of my contacts.
Theyre sending a helicopter in the next five minutes. . " Micheal murmured as he gently brushed the hair of her forehead.
She leaned into his touch, suddenly eager to be close to him.
"Youre gonna escape via the room to a Helicopter?" Sydney laughed.
He smiled.
"Whats so funny about that?" he asked as he pulled her closer to him.
"I dont know. . .
It just sounds so grand. .
Like youre the queen of england or something. . " she continued to giggle.
He couldnt help but laugh with her.

"Syd do i look like a queen?" Micheal found her comment hilarious.
He pulled a strand of her hair fondly.
Thats what he loved the most about Sydney.
She could make him smile in even the most tense situations.
"Hey queenie?" Sydney murmured as she leaned forward till their faces were just inches apart.
"Youre just so amazing. . " Micheal murmured as he closed the space between them and kissed her.
She moved closer to him, so close she was sitting in his lap.
After a few seconds they pulled apart, their heavy breathing filling the silence.
"Have i told you how sexy you look wearing my shirt. . " Micheal smiled affectionately.
"No. . .But You can show me how much you like it better when its off." she teased as she leaned forward and kissed him again.
Her fingers moved to unbutton his shirt and he sighed softly.
"Syd. . " he whispered.
Reluctantly she pulled away.
As exciting as the prospect of making out with Micheal, with Kevin just down the corridor seemed, she knew that it was way too dangerous.
"Okay. . Just one last kiss. . " she giggled as she leaned forward and he hungrily kissed her.
Just then the door was kicked open.
Sydney barely suppressed a squeal of horror, as she jumped up and off the bed.
Her mind whirling Sydney whipped out her gun and aimed it at Micheal, just as Kevin strode into the room.
Micheal's eyes widened as Sydney tossed her long mane of brown hair over her shoulder, her fingers trembling.
"Sydney! Way to go!" Kevin sounded ecstatic as he saw the scene before him.
Sydney, her gun aimed at Micheal who sat on the bed looking like a deer caught in the head lights Of a car.
Sydney hated herself for doing this, but she knew this was the only Micheal could escape without any suspicion. .
Kevin appeared at her side and smirked as he stared at Micheal.
"Your hands." he commanded and Micheal reluctantly slowly lifted his hands into the air.
Kevin stood still for a long moment, basking in the glory of having finally caught the man who had constantly been plaguing his thoughts lately.
"Tie him up Sydney." he spoke his eyes fixed on Micheal as he tossed Sydney a piece of rope.
Sydney caught the rope and cautiously approached Micheal.
She leaned close to him as she wrapped the rope around his wrists.
"I promise i will find a way out of this situation. . " Sydney whispered as gently pulled rope taut.
"Syd its okay. . I dont want you to get into trouble. . Please. . " he whispered as she dropped to her knees.
"I'd rather tie you too this bed and then have my way with you. . ." Sydney mumbled.
This comment caused Micheal, to smile, something which Kevin Didnt miss.
"You wont be smiling much longer. . .Buddy." he laughed as he aimed his gun at Micheal chest.
"Kevin. . .What are you doing?" Sydney asked as she chewed her lower lip.
There was something about the intense look in Kevin's eyes that unnerved her. . .
"It will all look like just an accident. . " Kevin murmured as he pulled the safety of his gun.
Sydney's eyes widened.
"Kevin! What the hell are you thinking?" she demanded her her heart pounding.
Kevin shrugged casually.
"Its just so easy Sydney. . .
To just finish this job, right here . . .And now."
Sydney froze as Kevin's implication suddenly became clear to her.
He wanted to kill Micheal. . .
Oh my God. . .
"Goodbye Mr Vaughn. See you in hell." Kevin said cheerfully as he pulled the trigger.
please review

oh my god YOU are so dead
omg what the hell are you thinking
you will not hurt my vaughn
theni have to nurse him back to healt....on second thoughts

but seriously if you dont have syd kick dickheads ass soon im gonna rewrite the chapters myself

hell yer i would
think how much fun :naughty:
hey can u hurt sark while your there please

and u enjoying my pain not cool

That was just plain wrong! You can't leave the story hanging like that! Just wrong!!! You need to update soon, very soon! Holy felgercarb, that was soooo wrong!!!

Great update though! Just really the wrong way to leave us all hanging!

Thank you guys all so much for the great reviews! :hug:
and Dani haha. . .Im still gonna enjoy it. :angelnot: :P
and Sark? Hmmm. . .Have you ever read that one fic by Tigertrapped? Lots of Sark torture. . .
And Will and Vaughn were doing the torturing which made it pretty hot. :naughty:

OHHH! :shock: NO NO NO!! :blink: You're so evil to leave us hanging like that ! :angry:

I'm starting to sit on the edge of my chair and then BAM you ended the story ! Huh ! (n)

Please, please more soon.. :poke: :Please:

WHAT! Is he insane!!
Hopefully Syd was able to pull the trigger first on Kevin!
Can't wait for more! Thanks for the pm!

How could you end it there. I'm guessing the gun dry fired or Syd shot Kevin before he could shoot Vaughn.. No way would you hurt Vaughn..

Thanks for the PM

Back