Destiny.

awesome start mate :smiley: at the beginning there, for a moment I thought Jack was holding a REAL gun at Sydney - not a tranq one. So I was a bit worried then! But it turned out I was thinking wrong... Actually, why would a father aim a gun (even a tranq gun for that matter) at his daughter?! Oh, I'm very interested! Good work mate and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Cheers for the PM! :cheers:

It's good so far. Intersting start, although I do hate it when Vaughn's bad! Oh well, should make for an interesting plot. I hope Jack doesn't shot her though, I also hate when he does that! Can I get a pm with you update! Thanks for sharing with us!!!

Shniblet47: Thanks for reading!
Will definately add you! :hug:

Phoenix shotgun 47: i promise to update soon to answer that! Thanks Kay. :smiley:

Jah_Alias: aww thanks. :hug:

Spydrummer06: Will do and im really glad you like it. :hug:

Li'l_Roo: Hmm. . .I was wondering how readers might not like the Jack Syd moment. . .
Thank you so much for giving this a chance! :hug: :kiss:

Tubby: hey no prob! :D

_Freelancer_: Oh Vaughn's not going to be really bad. . . .
Thanks for the review! :hug:

Evidently Syd and vaughn worked things out from her capture if she is running to him...
Can't wait to see what happens next... Thanks for the pm, keep me on the list please.

this is soooo goood so far!
this might be a stupid question but is vaughn really telepathic or did he just say that?
thanx for the pm
-laura
:smiley:

Sydneymicheal: Aww thanks for the review. :D

Laura_Vaughn: mmm. . While i normally have a tendancy to write supernatural stuff,
in this fic Vaughn is just very intellgent. . .Thats all. :hug:

Tiiulicious: yay Tintti Sure i'd love to pm you and im so glad you like the idea. :D
:hug: Zoe

Gtg: Would love to pm you and im hoping to update by thursday. . . .Hope thats okay. :smiley:

Third page :woot:

Thought that you updated and i'm not on PM list :cry: ...anyway...while i'm here...:angelic:

:telepath: :wish: UPDATE (for me thursday is ok (y) )
...and there will be :emoticonmachine: in reviews

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

love this idea!! Vaughn=bad, Syd=good

love it love it love it!

anyway plz plz plz update soon and when you do plz pm me

thanks,
ABV

Hmmm...interesting. So Vaughn is a bad guy, sorta, and he's working with Sark. Hmmm...and the situation is totally reversed.

Very good Zoe, PM please.

Back