Season 3 did she really deserve to die?

did she really deserve to die?

• vaughn did the right thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • she should have been spared (brought in)

• they should have tortured her then killed her

• tortured her then turned her in

• they should have let her go

• Total voters
when Vaughn "supposedly" killed Lauren i remeber that a big smile came across my face and my brother turned to me and said that she didn't deserve that she did do some good like free Sydney from Camp Williams and lie about where she was. He said that she should have gotten some sort of sympathy after the very little good she did. So i was wondering what everyone else thought should have happened to Lauren?

BTW... your poll isn't working correctly... anyhow...

Yea... I believe she deserved it... regarding whether or not she did some good -- I don't believe any of it was with good intentions in helping Sydney or anybody else...

i say torture her and then turn her in. she didnt deserve to die but she was gonna get off the hool wayyyyy easy if they did nothing, plus torturing is wat Lauren and Sark did to Vaughn Paybacks a b**** and so is lauren

Laquren totally deserved to die. I just think it should have been more painful though i totally loved that Vaughn killed her. I am loyal to the Sydney-Vaughn hookup

i said torture and then turn her in but only cos i want her back next season and if she really is dead then i can't have that. however, she did deserve to die cos she was like the biggest b**** ever.

though i am an sv ship, its not a huge deal to me. i didnt mind lauren, in fact, i kinda liked her. though as a character i think she could have been a little better written. anyway, they shoulda tortured her then turned her in.

Torture her then turn her in sounds good, but I don't want Vaughn to torture her because she betrayed him or anything. It seems unVaughn like, well he has been getting... less Vaughn this season. Maybe if Lauren knew something important, then torture away.

The right thing was done - Vaughn has killed her. But if she remains dead, that's another... imagine the look on Vaughn's face if he sees her alive after shooting the life out of her! :D That calls for some good watchin'! :D

i reckon that she desrved to die... but then u cant assume any1 is dead on alias :angry:

im not sure but heard that melissa is negotiating 4 another season... so i guess she cant be dead :(
still, liked it how vaughn shot her a lot!!!!!! :D

vaughn did the right thing b/c if he hadn't killed Lauren she surely would have killed Syd and probably him too

In some ways she deserved to die but ppl saying Vaughn did the right thing is bad. Killing your ex-wife becuz she was a traitor instead of turning her in is wrong no matter how right it feels or seems. Even if she was gonna kill Syd you don't think that 3 shots coulda been enuff and then pulled her out and took her in? but then Syd would be in trouble for being there. but she didn't deserve to die which is y she isn't dead.

She should have been spared and brought in ... but since it happened at the certain time while fighting with Syd ... you never know what would happen ... so, I guess Vaughn saved Syd, because he loves her ... and because Lauren was not going to leave without a fight ...

Back