Didn't see first season.

Ok, even though I now officially have the Alias DVD preordered, it doesn't matter. I mean, shouldn't you see the first season and then the second season and not the other way around? I mean, it's super good that now I will be able to see the first season and all and be caught up to most of you guys but it's still not the same! GRRRRRRR! I wish I had discovered Alias before it started season 1. AHHHHHHH!

hey i havent seen the first season either so ill be doin the same!! i know it does suck cause we wont really have any surprises but atleast ill be more clear on some of the issues and other things that i missed. :D

me neither!! i feel sooo deprived!! all those important sceeenes too!! i've already preordered the dvd and i can't WAIT!

Hey, trust me, you're not alone. I've only seen a few eps of season 1. But my friend has them all on tape, so i'm watching them all.

i agree with milo! i was fortunate enough to see a promo before it started and was smart enough to tune in on the pilot!(been hooked ever since and havent missed an episode!!!) i know you guys will love it!!

I was kind of iffy on the first season. i saw most of it, but missed episodes here and there. So I found them on the internet, and have seen them all now. And come DVD time, I'll watch them over, and over, and over... ;)

I missed the first season, but the tv stations here are showing early morning reruns, so I can watch it then. But where can I get transcripts for the episodes?

i didn't start watching ALIAS until about half way through this season, and i didnt want to start watching half way through, so I downloaded the entire first season and half of the second before i ever watched an episode live. the first episode i ever watched live was something like 2x17, but i was already totally caught up!

Sydney421 said:
Ok, even though I now officially have the Alias DVD preordered, it doesn't matter. I mean, shouldn't you see the first season and then the second season and not the other way around? I mean, it's super good that now I will be able to see the first season and all and be caught up to most of you guys but it's still not the same! GRRRRRRR! I wish I had discovered Alias before it started season 1. AHHHHHHH!
thats bad, season one was classic.

I didn't come in until the middle of the first season, but I got really intrested when the finale ended on the 1st season. Ever since I've been hooked!! :smiley:

Back