Whoa! Didn't See This Coming

ya i also hope ity isnt permanent but I cant help getting frustrated w/ ppl who think JG should be with MV. It is a tv show and she is a real person dealing with hard issues in life.

Hi everyone sorry i don't post much aso i am kind of new to this but i really ahve to agree that all these ppl saying mv and jg shoudl get together really shouldn't say stuff liek that! she seemed very ahppy with her husband and to stop things like this happpening again its best to not meddle in he details (which aren't our business) and stick to what we all know and love ALIAS the TV SHOW! :D

i just picked up the new us mag and they had an article in it about them. it wa so sad and then in in touch mag (i think thats the name)..they were rated like 6 out of 10 on best couple but that was before they broke up. it was sooo sad. well i hope they work it out!

I cried when i heard it before i went to school and i did not talk the whole day!!! :( This is such a bum!!!Now im thinking of what to do with all my pictures of her and Scott. :( :eek: Any ideas?

Aliasscape said:
FrEeLaNcEr03 said:
This is gonna sound kind of weird, but i hope she goes with MV. They look good together.
Doesn't sound weird. Sounds juvenile, insensitive and like you didn't read back 3 posts. :P
That was EXTREMELY rude.

Can we try not to be rude?...If people say they want Jen to get together with MV...DOES IT REALLY MATTER??? It's not like they're deciding anything...Jen decides...

ok i know this is a sad time for them but hearing you guys fight over whats wrong and right is hilarious! i just sit back and laugh. heee heee!
And i agree with you SydB JenG! Who cares what we think its not like our opinions matter!

i was so sad when my friend told me and i do think that mv and jg are good together on the show but we dont know anything about thier private lives. i would be happy if jg and mv got together but also if jg and sf stayed together. thier pictures are so cute and one last thing are they getting divorst or are they just seperated?

spysurfergrl247 @Apr 4 2003 said:
Now im thinking of what to do with all my pictures of her and Scott.  Any ideas?

Don't get rid of them yet! There's still that chance they might get back together...And even if they don't, hopefully they'll stay friends. (Yeah right, like that ever works.) I'd keep the pictures for now, though. Remember, this news is only a few days old; anything can happen.

OMG!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!! i am gonna cry! they were so cute together! oh man.. poor jennifer.. aww. well all i can say is STAY AWAY FROM MY MICHAEL!!!!!!!!! lol *tear tear tear*

With actors and actresses you kind of think it's only a matter of time for them to get tired of eachother, or just too busy to spend much time together before they split! :eek:( I hoped I'd never see this day! I was so bummed when I first heard about it this morning. My sister said, "Oh did you know that Jennifer Garner is having marraige problems?" This especially bothered me because Jennifer was almost the "perfect" actress! Dangit! They would have had the cutest kids!

they really need to egt back together...cute couple...we still don't know exactly why they broke up! interview one of em already!

I think that the news is not so surprising as everyone seems to think that it is. Don't get me wrong I loved them as a couple and I really do hope that they get back together.

No one stays romantically in love forever, they remain in love, but it is a different type of love. After a few years the new and exciting romance tends to wear off and couples fall into what could be called a "comfort zone". That's where the come to mutually respect each other in different ways to when they first new each other. They become comfortable and often routine and in a lot of cases people see their partners in a different light. This can be scary and that is when people often want to take a step back and say 'is this really what i want? Is this the person for me? Is this what i thought my life would be like with this person" and this is when many seperations occur just to have time to reorient themselves so that may or may not be what has happened I hope that it is and they realise what they had/have is something really special.

glimmerofhope
After a few years the new and exciting romance tends to wear off and couples fall into what could be called a "comfort zone".
This is what happens if the couple is lucky or speculatively have the right genetic behavior traits to stay married.

For many the break up genetic instinct which kicks in on avarage in four years is way more powerfull than just a lowering of interest. (Jen and Scott break up is close to the four year point of when they fell in love) The consensus opinion of the sciences (in example anthropology, biology, history and more) other than the mental heath and marriage counseling fields is that humans are designed to break up and find a new partner every four years on average. There is a lot of evidence that the break up instinct is just as real and powerful as the instinct to fall in love.

The break up instinct offen will cause the questioning glimmerofhope mentioned but give them more power. The break up instinct can go way worse though and cause you to dislike and despise the other and inject a desire for a different relationship even though logically there is little merit for the feelings.

For people who want to try marriage you need to be aware that these feelings can kick in and realize they will have to deal with possibly really disliking the other for awhile until the break up instinct turns off and a new love instinct can be built. For some undetermined part of the population marriage might not be possible and if you must seriously evaluate yourself especially if you have failed to see if you should really get married.

My personal knowledge of the history of marriage is that the romantic in love form has never been successful for the majority. The society of the time might force unhappy marriages to stay together but the infidelity rate has always been very high. The romantic fantasy of marriage has existed for a very long time but has not existed in the real world for most.

Despite the above I am a romantic at heart and love a good love story and like weddings even if I have logically low hopes for afterwards.

When I told my friend she screamed and jumped up and down. Even if it won't happen for a while, she REALLY wants JG and MV together. And I have to say, I do to. It IS sad that JG and SF are spliting, but my friend and I well...We just REALLY like the idea of JG and MV being together. There's a pretty big possibility that it could happen. But I do wonder...Why did JG and SF split?

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I'm not sure how I got to this soo late, but I have just got to say, that is the worst news I've heard in...I dunno, centuries. Hopefully, they will remember that they love each other and get back together. If their split-up had anything to do with their careers, that really sucks, because it shouldn't be about whether they spend 24/7 together, it should be about how much they love each other...Eventually, they will realize that and I think once they do, everything will follow. I mean, they looked so happy on TV and in interviews, I can't imagine why they would break up. They were always talking abut how much they loved each other, and now they've split up. But I hope that, if this really is the end, that they get over it soon and don't have to feel too much regret and sadness. And for everyone that wants Jenn ad Michael to get together, know that Jennifer Garner and Sydney Bristow are two entirely different people; Michael Vartan and Michael Vaughn are two entirely different people. They might look perfect on sreen, but real life is a far cry from a television drama. And if they are meant to be, then they are, but I really don't think anything's going to happen. In the mean time, I really hope that Jenn and Scott get back together and if they don't, that they find somebody else to make their lives complete and happy...

much luv-
JoJo
</span>

This is how I see it. We don't know Jen, Scott or Michael. The people who want Jen and Scott to get back together have this preference because they were a great looking couple. They are not that different from the people who want her to be with Michael Vartan. The reason is almost identical. So what I am saying is nobody needs to be upset about what the others are saying.

Apparently Jen and Scott decided they would be happier apart at least for now. Not all relationships are meant to be no matter how they might have looked or how hard they tried. Best of luck to them.

As for who should Jen be with? Thank God it is not up to us.

The people who want Jen and Scott to get back together have this preference because they were a great looking couple.

Uh, yeah, that's it. We want her to get back together with her husband because they look good together. Sure. Have you considered that maybe it's because two people who are married , and who have repeatedly talked about their love for each other in interviews, deserve the support of others? It doesn't matter to me what Jen and Scott look like, or even that they're famous. The break-up of any marriage where love exists is a tragedy. I wouldn't even wish that on people I don't like. Who the hell cares what they look like together?!?! They loved each other enough to get married, and I wish them the best in whatever they choose to do.

OMG!!! I just watched E! News Live and they said that JG and MV are dating!! I almost jumped out of my skin! Their reps wouldnt say anything but they said that the two have been dating ever since Jen and Scott split last week. Well looks like those of you who wanted Jen and Micheal to ge together came true! Im so glad but poor Scott... oh well im sure ill fine someone.

Yeah, I just read that over at Vartanho.com, but I wouldn't put too much faith in that yet. That show is more gossip than anything.

This article just came out of the entertainment section of the "Chicago Sun Times." I'm not sure how I feel about JG or MV or SF or any of them dating at this point, but just thought it was intersting.

Garner may be moving on after split with Foley

April 9, 2003

If you're holding out hope for a possible reconciliation for the newly separated "Daredevil" star Jennifer Garner and her hubby Scott Foley, it may be time to give it up.

Friday's edition of Us Weekly, which chronicles the breakup in its cover story, reports that a source says Garner already has begun dating her "Alias" co-star Michael Vartan. The magazine quotes a friend of the actor, who starred in the Chicago-shot "Never Been Kissed" opposite Drew Barrymore, as saying, "[Vartan] has been in love with [Garner] for years." Reps for the actors denied the reported romance.

Other Us tidbits:

*Foley and Garner were trying to salvage their marriage up until the last minute. Foley is said to have visited the "Alias" set on March 31.

*On April 3, Foley was spotted packing up his BMW and moving out of the couple's $1.2 million Pacific Palisades, Calif., home, just purchased last fall.

*Former "Felicity" co-star Tangi Miller teared up over the news of the breakup, telling Us: "Noooo! ... I was there when they fell in love."

Back