Disney Stars Becoming Singers?

The only one i've really heard sing is Hilary Duff, and she's not good, but she's not bad either, I dunno, I think actors should stick to their day jobs.

AlohaSpy said:
The only one i've really heard sing is Hilary Duff, and she's not good, but she's not bad either, I dunno, I think actors should stick to their day jobs.
yeah in this case they should!

I think it's really slack how people on tv can just easily get a recording contract becuase of their celebrity status even if they suck. but there are actually way better musicians or singers out there who are REALLY good but just can't make it for certain reasons.

wow... the whole Disney people singing Circle of Life made me so angry... Lion King is def. my favorite Disney cartoon, I love the Boradway version, but Disney actors should neither act nor sing... some pople can pull off the transition, but mostly, they should just stick to one or the other.

wow... the whole Disney people singing Circle of Life made me so angry... Lion King is def. my favorite Disney cartoon, I love the Broadway version, but Disney actors should neither act nor sing... some pople can pull off the transition, but mostly, they should just stick to one or the other.

OMG I thought I was the only one who hated Hilary Duff becuz it seems like the whole world worships her when shes an absolutly horrible actrress, singer, and God just so annoying! ugh! Im so sick of her! And Im sorry but I know so many pretty, talented girls who could sing their hearts out better than any of these teeny boppers, but they arent the ones getting the record deals! UGH! wow ok im done ranting now! :angry: (n) (n) (n) (n)

Its all well and good when they can sing at least halfway to well but no-one anymore seems to be able to do that, and using TV just to get a head start in the music-industry, well thats just pathetic

aliasluver47 said:
OMG I thought I was the only one who hated Hilary Duff becuz it seems like the whole world worships her when shes an absolutly horrible actrress, singer, and God just so annoying! ugh! Im so sick of her! And Im sorry but I know so many pretty, talented girls who could sing their hearts out better than any of these teeny boppers, but they arent the ones getting the record deals! UGH! wow ok im done ranting now! :angry: (n) (n) (n) (n)
you're not the only one! i don't like her either! her voice is soooooo annoying! it's so high pitched and UGH! and her stupid fued with lindsay lohan over aaron? please... they're only 16 and 17... i feel so old compared to them. but anyways, hilary's coming out with her clothing line... trying to be like mary kate and ashley. please. she's kind of chubby... and she's not even that pretty. and she doesn't have that much talent, both acting and singing. and god, her song lyrics are sooooo stupid. "you dress in yellow when you want to dress in gold." and there's this other lyric that's really stupid. give me a little substance and i might like you better.

Back