DO anything and GO anywhere u want

meeting my parents? yes. believe me. they're horrible. There's a reason none of my past boyfriends met my parents. ^_^ my mom would probably hate you, and my dad... well he usally agrees with my mom. :mellow:

for one, she'd b**** at you if you made a joke, and two, you'd be older (yes my mom has problems with everything) and three, she'd interrogate you when you walk in the front door (yes, believe me, that WON'T be a pleasant experience...) do I really need to make a list? she dislikes a LOT of ppl, and what I do know is that if they hated you, they'd be mad at ME.

Moriel said:
for one, she'd b**** at you if you made a joke, and two, you'd be older (yes my mom has problems with everything) and three, she'd interrogate you when you walk in the front door (yes, believe me, that WON'T be a pleasant experience...) do I really need to make a list? she dislikes a LOT of ppl, and what I do know is that if they hated you, they'd be mad at ME.
Hmm.. well I'll try to do my best then. :D But I'm only one year older...

Itz the MT said:
Moriel said:
yea, true.. and FYI, just for my sake, when and if you meet them, don't mention any of my illegal doings or anything about me getting high on caffeine (and addicted) because I'd be in serious trouble.

Moriel said:
Itz the MT said:
Moriel said:
yea, true.. and FYI, just for my sake, when and if you meet them, don't mention any of my illegal doings or anything about me getting high on caffeine (and addicted) because I'd be in serious trouble.
lmao! :lol: of course i won't... haha why would I..

Itz the MT said:
Moriel said:
Itz the MT said:
Moriel said:
i dunno.. ^_^

Moriel said:
Itz the MT said:
Moriel said:
Itz the MT said:
Moriel said:
i dunno.. ^_^
So.. i guess you worry about nothing then. :P

Itz the MT said:
Moriel said:
Itz the MT said:
Moriel said:
Itz the MT said:
Moriel said:
i dunno.. ^_^
So.. i guess you worry about nothing then. :P
no, i just know the end result to everything :rolleyes: they're so damn predictable

hmmm I can do anything I want, well first it's to get my own place(hate living with 8 ppl) and to get back everyone I hate. hehe not hurting them... And I would wanna go to the Alias set. I think that would be coolest thing ever. Hence I traveled all over the world so why not visit the Alias and meet the cast.

Back