If you could go anywhere in the US....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nad

Cadet
OK, say someone came up to you and said that you could go anywhere in the US for 10 days, either a state, or multiple states in the same area where would you go and why?

Sarah said:
Probably New Yotk - just because I'd like to see all the places Gaia goes in Fearless. ;)
lol! i've read some of those books!
i would go to....i don't know. i don't really know the US very well, so probably either...Orlando (you just gotta love Mickey Mouse!) or L.A. that'd be cool. hmm...wow, i have something to think about now!

AgentNicBristow said:
Del Mar, Califronia...absolutely beautiful town. Hi sweetie!!!havent talked to you in awhile :(
Hey honey, it has been a long time :depressed:

I still don't know where I'd go, I'm still looking into where I'd go

i would go to the white house

and i am getting elected for president of the us ^_^ lol i know legally it cant be done but hey i can hire peeps for that lol

Yes... and Canada should have an extra bit of the panhandle lol... it belongs to the Yukon lol... but that was in 1896 si we'll leave that there where it belongs lol

thought you were leaving? :confused: that lasted a long time...

eeeeeeeeek I really want to go :lol: but i think i would freeze, im from CA so everything is cold :lol:

gold? :confused:

ALIAS_RULES said:
Yes... and Canada should have an extra bit of the panhandle lol... it belongs to the Yukon lol... but that was in 1896 si we'll leave that there where it belongs lol
yea yukon....i know i saw that on the discovery channel about mining and stuff. Nice bit of ancient history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back