Do I Dare?

Hey guys!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm trying to have at least 2 chapters written before I post one. It isn't working so far. lol. :lol: I have been busy lately.

See, I'm in the band..."Go BAND!" :D lol. :lol: and we had a compotition this week. We didn't do so great :( we got a 2, 2, 2+ and a 1 in sightreading. Last years scores were SOOO much better. I blame it on the freshmen. lol. Well, most of them acctually.

Anyway back to this. I'm sorry for not updating sooner, been busy, I don't know when I'll have the next update, maybe in the the next 2 weeks. But I'm not promising anything. When summer gets here, I'll have more time on my hands, and hopefully this site will still be up, if not, if you still want this story, just send me a PM eventually with your email, and I'd be glad to send you the story once it's finished.

Well, read and PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm BEGGING YOU!!!!! :notworthy: PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 4

Sydney POV

Why is my life the way it is? Why can’t I live a normal life? I am now currently sitting in a restaurant, in the bar section surprisingly, going over on how pathetic my life is. My father is on trial for almost killing me and Vaughn and the rest of our team, but he did what he did because he loved me.

Sydney Bristow, my daughter... has come to believe that when I look at her, I see the embodiment of all my flaws. And this afternoon when I learned that she may have been exposed to a life-threatening disease, I realized that she might die believing that. But nothing could be further from the truth.

Well, he was right on one thing, I did believe that.

I continue to sit there, and then I remember Vaughn. God, I hope he is all right. I can’t do this without him. I don’t want to do this without him. I wish he were here with me. I went by medical services after the trial to see if they were done yet. They weren’t. I wish I could have stayed with him.

I started to think on what I should do next. A few minutes later, the waitress came up and placed a drink on my table.

“I didn’t order this.”

“It’s from the gentleman at the bar.”

Great, someone is hitting on me. That’s just what I need at this point. Well, wouldn’t hurt to see who this ‘gentleman’ is.

I turned around to see no one other than Vaughn, signaling to get my cell out. Yep, that’s a gentleman all right. I say to myself.

I turned around and pulled out my cell.

“You okay?”

“Ya, clean bill of health. Apparently I am fighting a cold.”

“I came by to see you after the hearing, but they were still running tests.”

“I know, they told me you came by here.”

Ok this is weird.

“This is ridiculous, being in the same restaurant on the phone.”

“Listen Syd, I , um, I actually came by to tell you something. They’re sending your father to prison.”

What? They can’t do that.

“You’re kidding.”

“It gets worse. Douglas decided your mother’s immunity agreement was never binding. They’re going to carry out her death sentence anyway. Her execution goes ahead tomorrow at eight am.”

They can’t do this. I have to do something.

“Vaughn, would you help me?”

“Of coarse Syd, I would do anything for you. You know that.”

“Meet me in the warehouse in twenty minutes.”

“Ok.”

I walked into the warehouse fifteen minutes later. I’m early. That’s actually good, cause I need to think.

Five minutes later, I heard Vaughn come in.

“Hey Syd, what do you need?”

“I need you to help me get to DC.”

“Syd…what are you planning on doing?”

“I’m going to talk to Douglas.”

“Syd, you know that what he says goes. It’s going to take a lot of talking an persuading to get him to let your parents go.”

“I’m not going to just talk and persuade. I’m going to blackmail.”

“What? How?”
“I’m going to need you to make a fake record of 6.3 million dollars wired to an account.”

“Syd, I hope you know what your doing.”

“I do.”

“Well, I’m not going to let you go to DC alone. I’m coming with you.”

“No Vaughn, you don’t have to. I’ll be alright.”

“I know you will. I just want to go with you.”

“Ok.”

“I’ll call Craig and tell him to make the fake account, while we fly over there. Meet me at Dover in Thirty minutes.”

“Ok.”

I went home to pack my overnight bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vaughn POV

As soon as Sydney left, I called Craig.

“Hey man I need you to do something for me.”

“Is this for you or for Syd?”

“You’ve been talking to Weiss haven’t you?”

“Sorry man, need-to-know only. So what do you need?”

“Syd and I are going to DC to try to convince Senator Douglas to let her parents go.”

“Even Irina?”

“Even Irina.”

“Woah man, you must really like this girl to try to help her free the person who killed your father.”

“Craig, just do it please.”

“Sure thing daddy.”

I had to go home and feed Donovan, Alan, and Eric’s fish. Man he is going to have to pay me back once he gets back.

I raced home then headed over to the Dover airfield. I couldn’t wait to see Syd again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sydney POV

I went home and packed at went over to Dover; I was fifteen minutes early, so since it was raining, I decided to stay in the car and wait for Vaughn. As I sat there, I started to think what would happen if we didn’t convince Douglas. How would we bring SD-6 down? We wouldn’t. Vaughn and I would have to have another year at least before we were able to succeed.

I wasn’t paying much attention, but next thing I know, there was a knock out side my door. I reached for my gun under my seat and lowered the window.

“Woah, easy there Syd, its just me.”

“Sorry Vaughn, you can never be to careful.”

“I agree. Come on the planes ready.”

I reached into the back seat and grabbed my bag. I got of the car and we headed over to the plane. The next thing I knew, Vaughn grabbed my hand and held it as we walked over to the plane. I looked over to him, and he just smiled at me. Life just got better.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

;) Well, what did you think?:cool: Please Comment I LOVE :love: comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^_^ :lol:

omg
I reached into the back seat and grabbed my bag. I got of the car and we headed over to the plane. The next thing I knew, Vaughn grabbed my hand and held it as we walked over to the plane. I looked over to him, and he just smiled at me. Life just got better.

that is so cute
great chap
i hope evrything works out in dc

gracie

Great update!
I loved that Vaughn is going to come with her to DC to get her parents free. And yes Craig he does like Syd if you haven't noticed. Thanks for the PM and please ooost more soon.

sorry it took me so long to reply but i didn't a pm so anyway.
those last two chapters were great i wish that happened in the show that would have been soooo cute lol
can't wait for more

They got together :D ...Well, kind of...
And he's helping her, once again. Have to agree with Syd. Life just get better for them :smiley:
Sorry i didn't review from chapter 3. Didn't got a PM :( Probably problems with site :angry:

sorry it took me so long to reply but i didn't a pm so anyway.
those last two chapters were great i wish that happened in the show that would have been soooo cute lol
can't wait for more

I'm sorry you didn't get a PM. Your were on the list, and I just copy/paste so...Maybe it was AA's fault. Sorry for the incovienice.

Well, I don't think I've done one of these on this story so here is the PM list:

PM list

6helterskelter6
Addicted 2 Alias
Albob
Alias_Angel
Aliasfan212
Angel
Benzmine
Catfishally
Chicketepee
Cupcake55
funkymonkey
Grassyass
gtwallichs
Invisible
jadeygirl
Kate_14
k-mila
Leelow13
Lily Ella
sab-alias
shelley g.
Soccer22Vartan
SpygirlAmy
Syd_ Vaughn
sydneymicheal
SydVaughn4life
Texasalias2004
Tunita
Vartan-lova
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child

Please let me know if your username is wrong somehow, I'm pretty sure that there is one. lol :lol: I'm not the best typer in the world.

that was an amazing update!!
i loved the way vaughn helped/is helping her...i think its just great and SO SO sweet!!
thanks for the PM
update soon :P

Aw so cute. She was waiting for him. I love the way you take the scenes from the show and change it up a bit. It's so good! :D

Can't wait for the next update!!!

~Anja

Back