Do I Dare?

aww this is sooo good cani please have a pm when u update
and please update
s2 fics are always good

I agree. S2 fics are my favorite. Next to School fics. I've gotten into those. Or when they are in there teen years.

As I have said before, I try to get a couple of chapters ahead before I update. I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I'm going to go work on this fic and my other one right now. Thank you all SO much. I would apreciate it if someone would recomed this to some people. You don't have to.

I probably would have updated by now, but I had school about a month ago. I've been out for a month so far, but I needed a break. I had to go to camp a few weeks ago! It was awsome! I love going to camp! So fun! I'll TRY and have the next update tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!

Wow, I'm updating! Sorry it's taking me so long to update. But I kind of had writers block. I still do. But I'm writing this for you all. And a little for me lol.

Please Reply!!!!!!! please? The more comments the sooner I'll update...I promise! I would really like a lot of reply's after the day I had in band today, and will have tomorrow and the next day, cause of people who don't want to be there, so they make everyone else's life miserable.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 5

We boarded the plane and took our seats. I sat on one side Vaughn sat on the other. I stared out the window for the beginning of the flight. I was lost in my thoughts before I realized that Vaughn was speaking to me.

“Syd? Are you alright?”

“Ya, I was just thinking.”

He got up and moved over to the seat next to me. “Your parents are going to be okay.” “You don’t know that Vaughn. Douglas might not even take the bait. He might just throw me in prison for even attempting to blackmail him.”

“Syd, I wouldn’t allow it. I would find every possible way to make sure nothing happens to you. And if Douglas is who I know he is, he will take the bait.” Just thinking about my parents made me start to cry. I didn’t want Vaughn to see any more of my tears. I hate having to go to him when something is wrong. I feel that I’m a burden to him. But he is the only one I can talk to. I tried to hide the tears, but he saw them before I had a chance to even look away.

“Syd,” He said as he wiped away my tears. “Everything is going to be okay. I promise you. After this is over, we are going to destroy The Alliance. You and me, no one else, well your dad will help us too, but we have a purpose to bring them down Syd.”

“What purpose is that?”

“You and me.” I looked at him in disbelieve. Does he really want to try and make this work? It’s too early to tell. But I know why I’m doing this. I’m doing this to take back my life. The life that Arvin Sloane took from me. I just didn’t realize he had it until he had Danny killed.

I continued to look at him. I looked down at our adjoined hands. “Vaughn, this means so much to me.”

“What does?”

“What you’re doing for me. You’re risking everything to help me.”

“No Syd, I would be risking everything if I wasn’t helping you. You are my everything Syd. Don’t apologize. I’m doing this for you. If I wasn’t here with you, I would probably be at home, worrying whether or not you are okay.”

We just sat there for a minute in silence.

“Get some rest Syd. We have a job to do tomorrow.” He helped me up and took me to be bedroom provided. He helped me into bed. After he was sure I was comfortable, he stared to leave. I reached out and grabbed his arm. “Don’t leave.” I asked.

“Syd, I need to get some sleep as well.”

“Just stay here with me tonight, please?”

“You don’t have to ask.” He said as he climbed into bed. He was lying on the far side of the bed. It was killing me so I asked him, “Vaughn, would you hold me?”

He didn’t answer verbally at first; he just rolled over and slipped his arms around me. “Sure thing Syd.” He said as he kissed the top of my head. That was the last thing I remembered before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vaughn POV

She asked me to sleep in the same bed as her. I can’t believe it. I am the luckiest man alive.

I lied there just watching her sleep. She looks like an angel when she sleeps. I don’t know how I lived without falling asleep and waking up to her. Hopefully I will never have to again. But that’s pushing it a little bit. She was the last thing I saw before drifting off to sleep.

Sydney POV

I woke up the next morning and found him watching me, again.

“What is so interesting that you continue to watch me while I sleep?”

“I like watching you. How could I not? You’re just so beautiful.”

“You’re just saying that.”

“No, it’s the truth. I have never met anyone like you Syd. It drove me crazy not being able to tell you how I really felt about you.”

“I know. Me too. I just got so sick of it, I just had to tell you.”

“I’m glad you did. Truth is, I was going to tell you that morning, but you beat me to it.”

“No I didn’t.” “Yes, you did.”

We continued to lay there, with him arms around me. Out of nowhere he asked.

“Syd, would you go out with me sometime?”

“I would love to.” He leaned down and gave me another breathtaking kiss.

“I can not get enough of those.” I said with a laugh. “I know, me neither.”

“But Vaughn, we can’t be seen in public together, how are we able to manage this?”

“Don’t worry Syd, well find a way. Leave everything up to me.”

“My guardian angel.”

“The one and only.”

All of a sudden his cell phone went off. “Man who would be calling me now of all times?” I could help but laugh.

Vaughn POV

I got out of bed and grabbed my phone.

“Vaughn…”

“Hey buddy, how are you this beautiful day?”

“Hey Weiss. Well, I just woke up, and I’m stuck on an airplane at the moment. But I do know that it’s a gorgeous day.” I said while looking at Sydney.

“Why is it a gorgeous day? Sydney is there isn’t she?”

“Why do you want to know?”

“Aw, come on. Tell me something. I know she’s there. You have to tell me.”

“I don’t have to tell you anything.”

“Yes you do. I’m the one over here that got shot in the f***ing jugular, you need to give me something!”

“I’ll tell you later.”
“No, you tell me NOW! If you don’t, I’ll let Jack know that you just knocked up his daughter.”

“WEISS!!!!!! That did not happen!!!! You KNOW that!!!!!!!”

“How do I know that when you won’t tell me anything?”

Damn he had me beat.

“Weiss nothing like THAT happened.”

“Sure it didn’t. Does she at least know how you feel about her?” I looked at Syd who was trying her best not to laugh.

“Ya, she knows.” She looked back at me. I think she knows what we’re talking about.

“Aw, now you two are going to get married, and have little Syddies and Vaughnies running around, and I’m going to be uncle Eric.

“Weiss, shut up if you don’t want another bullet in the other side of your neck.”

“Alright, sheesh, you sure know how to ruin a guys fun.”

“Yeah, that’s what I do best.” I said in sarcastic tone.

“Well, have fun. Enjoy the hanky panky while you can….”

“WEISS. SHUT. UP!!!!!!!”

“I’m just messing with you gosh!”

“Bye Weiss.”

“Bye, oh and tell Syd I said hi.”

“Ok.” With that I hung up the phone. “Weiss says hello.”

“Well, next time you talk to him, tell him I said hi back.”

“Will do.”

“So what did he want?”

“To ruin my life.”

“Aw, it wasn’t that bad was it?”
“No, he was just wanting to know the update on our status.”

“Oh.”

“Well, we still have a few more hours until we land, might as well get some more rest.”

“That sounds good.”

We lay back down on the bed and my arms automatically went around her. I can get used to this.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Another chapter...I'm going to try and write all of this by the end of the summer. Cause I do like to write, but I'm usuallyl too lazy to do it. lol :lol:

Well, please reply. It'll make me happy.

Back