Season 4 do you want Lauren on for season 4?

Do you want Lauren to be alive and come back for the next season?

• she's a great actress and evil villian and Alias needs her!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the whole Rambaldi juice is so stupid, leave her dead!

• dont care if she lives or dies

• Total voters
now im not asking if you think shes dead or not, just if you want her to be or not.
i think she should stay on, shes a good evil character. but then again i want her to stay dead b/c no1 dies and stays dead on the show!

^i know. I want her to stay dead! Vaughan shot her so many times and I really hope that shes dead from that, or at least from falling down that shaft.

She needs to stay dead for the sake of the show. People cannot just keep coming "back from the dead" constantly. Her character served its purpose and now it's time to move on.

I agree, someone for once needs to stay dead on this show! But, we all know that that won't happen. Mellisa George is signed on for a couple of more episodes. The writers do not know when they will use her character as of yet. But, they do know that she will be a minor reaccuring character. Let's just cross our fingers and hope that these 'appearances' will be shots of her in a casket, her in a morgue, and her funeral. I :Ph34r: wish........ :P

I didn't really like the options to pick, but I chose that I don't care basically because I would really like to see her back, but not "alive" I wouldn't mind if there were some dream sequences or something like that, but I honestly don't believe that she is dead.

if they hadnt killed her i wouldnt have a problem with her coming back but the rambaldi juice thing is irritating. there needs to be REAL death on alias!

I want to be alive. She was such a good villian- I enjoyed watching all the stuff that happened when she got in the storyline. She's a character that I love to hate! I really want her to come back!!

Em

Like I said before PLEASE PLEASE keep her dead!!! I was explaining to my friend how many people died then came back to life... lets just say she got VERY confused!!!!
<O>KISSES<O>ANNA<O>

okay i really liked lauren as a character and so i voted that i want her to come back, but ONLY if they can do it realistically, and without that Rambaldi-juic felgercarb. that part was so retarded! so i want her back if it is realistically possible.

Back